Chapter 14: Sudden Confession? A Gender-Bending Reveal

Same as before, enjoy!

XXXXXXXXX

Universe 7 - Son Home

 "Basically, Goku was helping me out with an experiment I was running and well...he sorta fell through." 

Inside the house, Son Pan, Goku's grandmother was sitting in her chair as she was looking at Bulma straight across from her, who was explaining why her grandson went missing for a few weeks now.. After the blue-haired woman was done with her story, the elder woman sat back with a sigh.

"I see...that explains why his ki just vanished from the face of the Earth." She said, with a small smile. "I shouldn't be all that surprised, considering everything  our families have gone through over the years."

"Yes, I suppose that's true." Bulma agreed as she sat back in her chair as well. "Things like this would be a cake walk for them."

Pan then turned her attention back to the inventor. "So, is there's a way he can come back?" she asked.

Bulma folded her arms as she looked up at the ceiling. "Uh, well. I'd have to rebuild the generator from scratch." She said softly. "I don't know how long it'll take. Perhaps a while though. I just hope he's okay, where ever he ended up..."

"He'll be fine." 

 Bulma looked at the woman with surprise. "What do you mean?" She questioned curiously.

"Goku may be gone but there is one thing we both know. He has his grandfather spirit, which means he will overcome anything that is thrown in his way." Pan told her, grabbing a photo from a table, which showered her and Goku Jr from when he was a baby. 

 "Grandpa Goku overcame so many obstacles and challenges, and each one of them made him stronger than the last

 "Grandpa Goku overcame so many obstacles and challenges, and each one of them made him stronger than the last. That's why I know my grandson will be alright, because he's the grandson of the world's strongest warrior."

Bulma smiles as she nodded her head. "That's true. I could say the same about my little Vegeta as well." She stated, before gaining a slightly somber look. "Though it seems with Goku gone, I think he's feeling less motivated."

Pan hummed at this. "That sounds like him alright. Depsite that tough act he's got, I'm sure deep down he's worried for his friend."

"True enough." Bulma agreed as she stood up from her seat. "Well, I should probably get back. The sooner I get started on the machine, the better."

"Of course. Thank you for stopping by, Bulma." Pan told her, getting up and following the woman at the door. "Let me know the minute you found out about anything."

"I will, Pan. Take care." Bulma reached into her jacket and pulled out a capsule that she threw. The capsule exploded and revealed a sky car, into which she and hopped into the driver's seat. The car bolted into the sky as the elder woman watched from below.