Chapter 28 - A Planet-Sized Trap! A Sibling Dance Attack?!

Enjoy!

Last on Dragon Ball Ru...

Upon learning that Celine had fallen ill to a deadly illness called 'Kare Kare', Goku Jr, Rito, Lala, Nana, and Momo set out into space with Yami to Planet Mistletoe to to find a Luck-Berry, a rare fruit that could cure the young plant. Upon arrving, the group discovered a disturbance into the planet atmosphere and its probably the effect of the fog that cover the entire planet,  emitting electromagnetic-waves that could potentially affect machine such as Peke, Yami's transformations, along with Nana and Momo's D-dials.

After confronting multiple deadly plants, Goku and Lala encounter a dried plant that Momo identifies it as the Luckberry and make their way back to Earth. However, they are greeted by Mikan, who tells them that despite her best efforts, Celine was now shriveled up. When all hope seemed lost, the ball at the end of the plane breaks and what would appear to be a human baby girl with a flower on her head comes out. 

Before anyone react to this shocking occasion, a strange ship appears and hoisted Lala away.

The rescue in on now!

(Opening Theme - Dragon Ball Heroes)

XXXXXXXXXX

"A Planet-Sized Trap! A Sibling Dance Attack!?

XXXXXXXXXX

Everyone in the Yuuki yard stared up in shock at what just occured with Lala.

"Lala!" Momo and Nana all shouted in unison after what happened to their elder sister.

"Mau...?" Celine said in confusion, still being held by Mikan.

"Who was that? And why did they take Lala?" Rito questioned with worry etched on her face.

"I'm not sure." Yami replied before her face took on a deadly one. "But they're going to pay for even thinking of kidnapping the Princess."

A thought popped in Mikan's mind. "What if it was one of her suitors?" She asked out loud. "They were probably waiting for a moment like this."

*CRACKLE*

Feeling a slight pluse of energy, the group turned to look at Goku..only to recoil back upon seeing the expression on his face. His features were stern and he looked extremely pissed, as a vein was popping out of the side of his head; His fist was clenched with static electricity rippling down it.

"If so, then they're gonna wish they didn't." He said with a dangerous tone.

"G-Goku?" Mikan stuttered out, never seeing the demi-saiyan so angry before.

Goku turned to Yami. "Yami, is your ship up for one more space ride?"

 Now over her initial shock, the blond assassin nodded,"Of course, it has more than enough power for one more trip."

"In that case, we'll accompany you and Yami, Goku-san." Momo stepped forward, placing a hand on her chest.

"Yeah, she's our sister!" Nana declared, clenching her fist.