Chapter 11 - Shopping Panic! A Day on the Town

(Opening Theme - Hold my Hand)

XXXXXXXXXX

"Shopping Panic! Explore the Town"

XXXXXXXXXX

That Saturday...

"Uwah~! So this is what Earth's cities look like?"

"Oi, Lala, watch what you say."

The group of Goku, Rito, Lala, and Mikan, walked throughout the business district of Sainan City.

The young fighter had promised to show Lala around the city two days ago, while Mikan and Rito decided to tag along with the two to help Goku out should the pinkette get herself into trouble.

Rito took note of the stares they were getting from passersby, and decided to do something about it.

"Hey, let's head over there!" He said, leading the group over to a nearby alleyway. "Before we do anything, can you do something about your outfit first, Lala?"

Lala went into town with them wearing the same outfit Peke had been providing for her since she first arrived on the planet. He remembered that she only had one outfit that wasn't Peke herself, and that was the school uniform she had gotten under his instructions. It was currently being cleaned at the Yuuki home.

"Eh~? I can't be dress mode?" The pinkette complained. She happened to like her outfit very much.

"Rito does have a point. You stand out too much in that." Mikan noted. "If you really want to go sightseeing here on Earth, then you'll have to blend in."

Lala nodded at that, and Goku added.

"Peke can transform into any outfit right?" Goku asked. "Why don't you try imitating someone in the crowd?"

"Alright then." Lala replied as she looked at the crowd of people. "How about that one? Peke?"

"Right away, Ms. Lala!"

In a flash of pink light, Lala's outfit turned from a form-fitting white dress, to a male business casual suit with a pair of matching glasses.

"How is this?" Lala cheerfully asked as she turned around to show off the business outfit complete with glasses, receiving odd looks from the group.

"T-That's a male outfit!" Rito cried out in shock.

"Um, maybe a different outfit would work better?" Goku hesitantly told the girl. Several costume changes latter, that seemingly got more absurd as they went on. 'Maybe we should just take her to a clothes store' He absentmindedly wondered as he stared into space when Lala finished changing once more.

"This then?" Lala asked as she wore a dark violet, almost black, dress with a light pink top connected by a thin red ribbon just below her bust.

"That works!" Goku nodded after taking the sight in. "Getting around will be a breeze with that one" He told her. 'I was worried we'd be standing here for a while.'

"Good. Then let's go!" Lala cheered as she grabbed onto Goku's arm and to his shook started dragging him along.

"L-Lala! What are you doing?" the young saiyan asked the pinket as he worked on getting his footing so that he wouldn't get dragged across the town.