1-his return

In the outskirts of Seoul, there was a small old mansion located somewhere deep within the woods. And there he was now, inside one of its rooms, his person surrounded by books and cherry oak scent. It was a library, with being big and spacious enough to breathe in it, he thought that he'd have more room to think and see for the questions that were soon to come. Yet the uneasiness he felt in his chest seemed to be never-ending, causing his heart to beat less as his breathing continued to slow down.

His eyes were plastered on the hands of the woman sitting before him, scribbling letters, words and sentences that seemed too blurry from afar, making his eyes hurt shortly after. The heavy rain outside was another dark cloud covering over his shoulders, making it feel heavy and suffocating with each and every passing moment.

As the woman before him suddenly shifted in her place, his eyes pointed at the mechanical clock behind her, watching as its pendulum swung before his eyes. "So, how are you feeling today?"

The question was quite simple yet felt like it held the heaviest answer beneath, hidden, to pull out only the ugliest things from within. But he knew he had to be honest with himself. He owed that much. "Uncomfortable."

Her humming was quiet yet the sound of the lightning followed after not so. It made him irk his face, the fresh stitches on his back aching as though they were about to rip. He did not mind spilling blood around the place as the floors were quite old, but what the person before him would think was another story. He did not want to face judgement again. Not again. "Not again..."

"I'm sorry?"

He swallowed. "I said I was uncomfortable."

"Then can you define this discomfort? What is it that is making you feel so?"

The latter bit his lip, expression bitter as he stuttered the words out. "The rain."

"Do you dislike the rain?"

"...maybe."

"Are you not sure? Maybe it reminds you of something?"

"It does. That day..."

She leaned her head in, now listening more intently. "Speak louder please."

So he took in a deep breath and then exhaled as much of it as he could before parting his lips to speak once more. "That day... it was raining like this also. I still remember the blood on the street being washed away like it was of the past. And I..."

"And I just... I don't know... it just hurts. It really, fucking, hurts......"

Her eyes were sharp but not in this moment. The latter's tears mixed with blood and sweat and the memories of the past which he came to regret.

But life had never been fair. Not for the likes of him anyways.

Time would pass by in the blink of an eye, seasons changing with the people who lived through them. One day it would be raining, while the other sunny. But one thing was sure to stay with those whose hearts beat, all of which that held the memories of the past. Those could never change, and for some, they were glad to have it that way. But then there were others who thought else, deciding to try and forget.

Today was one of those days people did not mind remembering. Especially Jungkook, as there he was now leaving the gates of hell he once was in. The weather was scorching hot, the sun shining onto his eyes like a big bulb of fire he found himself unable to escape. He couldn't help but feel dirty and sticky from all the sweat, not even reminding himself of the fact that he hadn't showered for the past week.