𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄

(7 months later)

(7 months later)

It had been five months since everyone graduated from high school, and they were all thriving. Well, especially the triplets.

The triplets had all started their own YouTube channel- Sturniolo Triplets. They had been posting only so often for a little bit, until they decided to take the app more seriously, turning it into a career. They got onto a posting schedule, and once they graduated they had 25,000 subscribers. It was now October, and they have 75,000.

Because of their career skyrocketing, the triplets have been going back and forth between Boston and Los Angeles, while Jay and Isla follow them.

Isla follows them because she helps out with their YouTube, and currently has two different jobs, one for when their in Boston, and one for in Los Angeles.

She's also had a better relationship with her mom, recently. Isla's mom is still dating the same guy as once before, and they've been happier than ever. Isla still makes sure to visit her mom though, since she of course still misses her often.

Jay on the other hand, follows them because he is starting his own music career. He has made a few songs so far, and they have done pretty well. He goes with them to Los Angeles because it gives him more opportunities to record songs, do interviews, and do more career related stuff.

Delilah had always wanted to go to the college UCLA, and she ended up getting accepted although it's a very hard school to get into. Because the college is in L.A though, Delilah and Matt still often see each other when Matt is visiting.

Stella and Fallon don't see the group as often anymore, sadly. The two took off together to a fashion school in New York, which they had both hoped to get accepted into. They are both facing their dreams of being fashion designers, and so far have enjoyed the school.

But there was somebody the triplets met who was often in videos too, Madi. Madi is the daughter of the triplet's manager, and ever since she met everyone, she's gotten close with them. The triplets live in her house, along with Isla and Jay.

_______________________________

"Can I kiss you?" Chris asked Isla, his hands on her waist, his lips inches near hers.

They were currently waiting for everyone to start the video they were about to film, and they left to be alone for a moment- which they needed, since they haven't gotten a moment to be alone and actually breathe in forever.