𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

After a lot of convincing from his brothers, Chris finally gained the courage to ask out Isla on an official date

He wanted to make sure that whatever they did though would be special. Although, really any first date for them would make both of them beyond happy no matter where they go or what they do.

It took him a while to actually figure out where he wanted to go, but Chris decided to take her out to dinner. He then wanted to take her to go get some sort of dessert, whatever Isla's in the mood for.

At first when Chris told Matt about how he wanted to take her out to dinner, Matt was chill about it. But after Chris kept talking about how he didn't know how to actually take her there, it became obvious to Matt that Chris just wanted to borrow his car.

And if you knew Matt, you would know he was extremely overprotective of his car. He often acted like it was his baby, and immediately would turn down anyone who asked to drive it.

But after Chris constantly bugged him for an entire day, Matt gave in, mumbling something under his breath as he handed Chris the car keys, five minutes before he needed to leave for his upcoming date.

Chris quickly thanked him, running out of Matt's room to the bathroom to go touch up on his hair.

Usually, Chris wouldn't really give two shits what he looked like. But tonight was different. This was supposed to be something special between Isla and Chris, it was something that he had honestly been looking forward to since the day he met her.

"Hey kiddo." Jimmy smiled at Chris, stopping at the doorway of the bathroom.

"Hey dad." Chris smiled back.

"So, first date with Isla, huh?" His dad's smile turned to a grin.

Chris shrugged, his eyes off of his dad. "Yeah."

"Don't act so chill about it, I know your freaking out on the inside." Jimmy muttered, and Marylou walked over, while Trevor followed her from behind.

"Oh come on, don't scare the poor kid before his first date, Jimmy." Marylou rolled his eyes at his husband.

"He's fine." Jimmy waved off Marylou, and walked away.

Once he walked away, Marylou turned to Chris. "Are you nervous?" She asked.

Chris frantically nodded, not saying a word. Although he wouldn't tell this to anyone else, it was his mom. He could trust her. Besides, she always gave him the best advice.

"Well, I wouldn't be nervous. Just be yourself. I mean, you wouldn't be going on this date if she didn't like you for you, huh?" Marylou raised an eyebrow at her son in question.

"Your right. I'll just be myself or whatever." Chris muttered, taking a deep breath.

"Alright. I love you, good luck." Marylou smiled, and began to walk away.