𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞 ˚。⋆୨୧ 。˚

It was a Wednesday, three days after Isla had talked to Markus on the phone

It was a Wednesday, three days after Isla had talked to Markus on the phone. They had talked on the phone every night, for at least an hour every time. Isla realized that they were only talking online though, and wanted to hang out with him in person to get to know him better. So, she did what she thought would be best and decided to invite him with her table at lunch.

Matt, Nick and Isla were walking to their lunch table.

"Oh, I forgot to tell you guys but I invited Markus over to eat at the lunch table." Isla told the two, looking over at them.

Nick and Matt gave each other a look, without saying anything.

"What?" Isla questioned, confused as ever.

"Uhm.. I mean are you sure that's a good idea..
considering Chris, you know?" Matt asked, hesitantly.

Nick elbowed him gently, as Matt he had said too much, or maybe had made the mistake of saying anything in the first place.

"Why would it not be a good idea because of Chris?" Isla frowned.

"Uh.. never mind. It doesn't matter." Nick told Isla, giving her a smile. Isla didn't see it, but the smile was clearly fake. She didn't know about the whole Chris hating Markus thing, and he wanted to keep it that way.

When the three got to the table, everyone else was already there except for Markus.

Their table was seated for ten people, five sets of two seaters. They always had an extra two seater, since Fallon and Stella were now sitting with them.

Matt and Delilah sat together, Fallon and Stella sat together, Jay and Nick sat together, but most of all, Chris and Isla always sat together.

So Chris was confused to say the least when he saw her take the empty two seater, instead of taking her usual now empty spot next to him.

Chris's eyebrows furrowed as he asked, "What are doing sitting alone Iz? Come sit next to me." He grinned, nodding over to the seat next to him.

"Oh, sorry. I invited Markus over to the table, and I didn't want him to sit alone because he doesn't really know anyone but me. Is that okay..?" Isla asked Chris, and as soon as the words came out of her mouth Chris's expression faltered.

"Oh, okay. It's fine. Of course." Chris replied, trying to shrug it off. He wasn't exactly lying about it being fine, but not exactly telling the truth either. He didn't know what to think, he didn't know why he was thinking like this, why he even cared about a stupid seat in the first place.

"Isla! Hey." Markus called out, as he ran up to the table, grinning down at Isla. Everyone turned over to face him.

Isla gave him a soft smile, then scooted over. "Here, sit here next to me."

As Markus got to know everybody at the table, everyone except for clueless Isla could feel the tension. Chris hated Markus, and it was clear to everyone. Well, almost everyone.

"So, are you going to Jason's Halloween party on Friday?" Markus asked Isla, and she frowned as she realized that she had completely forgotten about the upcoming event.

"Oh yeah, I am. I kind of forgot to get a costume though, am I supposed to actually wear one?" Isla sighed.

Markus chuckled. "Of course you are. It's a Halloween party."

Isla laughed along with Markus.

"So.. do you wanna go with me..?" Markus asked hesitantly, clearly a little bit nervous.

Isla's face lit up. "Of course!" She grinned.

"Alright. It's a plan." Markus stated, as he grinned and pulled his arm around her. Markus could feel the glare coming from Chris's direction, but decided to ignore it.

Chris cleared his throat. "Why don't we all go to get costumes together?" Chris asked, as he finally spoke up for the first time since Markus had sat down.

"That'd be fun, don't you guys need costumes too?" Isla asked everyone.

Markus shook his head, as he already had one.

Everyone else agreed, and they decided to have Matt drive them to the store on Thursday after school.

︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵

_________________________________

Izzy glizzy 🌭- Isla
St. Nicolas🎅- Nick
Designated driver🚗- Matt
The slow one🐌- Chris
Del taco🌮-Delilah
JAY‼️💯- Jay

(Izzy glizzy 🌭 added stells 🌌 and Fallon 🦅)

Izzy glizzy 🌭
Hey girls! I'm adding you to this gc for the party and also so that you can be in the loop when we make plans bc we make them in here

stells🌌
okay!!

Fallon 🦅
👍

Designated Driver🚗
Okay so everyone's going to meet up at my locker then we'll go to the store
That good?
Liked by St. Nicolas🎅, Izzy Glizzy 🌭 and JAY‼️💯

The slow one🐌
Yup

Del taco 🌮
Sounds good!

_________________________________

︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵

A's notes!!

Idk why but I kind of hate this 😭 like I'm
starting to not like this story as much I feel like it could be better
Anyways love you and hope you have a fantastic
day/night!!

Love,
Stxrniolo.triplets
🫀

triplets🫀