𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 ˚。⋆୨୧ 。˚

Stella and Fallon ended up getting super drunk, leaving the rest of the group with no other option but to leave early

Stella and Fallon ended up getting super drunk, leaving the rest of the group with no other option but to leave early. As Isla and Delilah held up Fallon and Stella's hair while they puked into a random bush that was on Jason's neighbor's yard, they began to regret going to the party entirely.

The party wasn't a total bust for Isla though, as she and Markus had hung out the whole time. Before Isla had left the party, Markus pulled her into a hug and whispered into her ear, "Goodnight gorgeous. I had fun with you tonight." As he pulled away from her, the red on her cheeks was clearly visible.

Although she didn't notice it, Chris watched as Markus whispered into Isla's ear and she seemed to giggled at whatever he said. His eyes narrowed quickly, before he shook his head at himself, turning away from the pair.

︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵

︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵

On Saturday evening, the night after Jason's party, the door to Isla's house rang.

"One second!" Isla yelled to whoever was at the door, as she finished getting dressed.

hm, that's odd. Isla wondered aloud, wondering who was there. She hadn't remembered her mom telling her that anyone would be coming over, and it wasn't like Isla had invited anyone over either.

Isla slowly opened the door, and was surprised to say the least to see Jay standing outside. He hadn't called or anything, he hadn't let her know he was coming. At first, she was confused on why he was here. Then, she realized he looked sort of panicked, almost like he was in a hurry of some sort. For what, Isla didn't know. So, she stepped to the side to let him in.

"Uhm- you didn't really tell me you were coming over at all. You good?" Isla frowned, starting to get worried for him. It wasn't like Jay to just come over to her house randomly. He always would make sure to call first, to let her know.

But he just walked in her house, without saying anything. He didn't make eye contact either, silently looking down at the floor as he sheepishly walked 49 the direction of her living room. Isla's eyebrows furrowed as she watched him for a moment, curious to see what was wrong.

As Jay just sat down on her couch without saying anything, Isla started to really get confused.

"Okay.. Jay you can't just walk into my house without any warning whatsoever and then once I let you in, you don't even say a word to me and just plop down on my couch." Isla huffed, as she laid her hands on her hips.

Jay took a deep breath. He didn't know how to word it, and the thought of telling somebody about this kind of freaked him out. He had been thinking this for last few years, but didn't tell anybody because he wasn't sure if they would understand.