Epilogue

* 2 years later *

"Mommy I need you " Brooklyn yelled from her room ....i walk up the stairs slowly because of my pregnancy belly is getting to big ...... yes I'm pregnant again and I got married to Gabe a month after we saved the pack .

My sister Laura has found her mate and lucky for me it's in our pack .... we still live in the pack house.... we're currently searching for a little house next to here but with me being pregnant and me taking care of Luna duties and the kids and Gabe taking care of alpha duties and the kids it's kind of hard to have time to look for a house ....

Brooklyn is now almost 3 years old .....and is stubborn and sweet as ever ......

I walk up to her room which was right next to mine and Gabe's ....

"what do you need sweetie" I asked her while she's sitting in the floor drawing ....

" can you draw with my mommy pleeeeaase " she asked me so sweetly and she even added the puppy dog eyes ......

" okay I'll draw with you " she looks at me with pure excitement " YAY!!!!" "I made something for you mommy " she reaches over looking through some of her drawing and gives me one of them I almost cry when I see this ......

It's a picture of Gabe , me , and Brooklyn but she drew me with my belly bump and then I looked at the bottom and it said can't wait to be you sister .....and I started to tear up ....just then I heard the front door open .....Gabe's home ....I looked at Brooklyn

" daddy's home "I say

She gets up and bolts towards the door yelling daddy , daddy as she ran into his arms and he picked her up in his arms and gave her a kiss on the head ... " hey my moonlight" ....he bends down and gives me a kiss and then bend down to my belly and give it a kiss as well ...

The he and Brooklyn go into the living room and Gabe colors with her while I'm standing in the kitchen doorway watching ....

* beautiful isn't it ? *

* yes it is and to think 3 and a half years ago I was ready to die and hoping someone would just put an end to my suffering,but now I wouldn't wish that on anything ...*

* you have so much to live for now you have your mate , daughter, baby, mother , sister , your best friends , your other friends , and the pack members. You have so much to live for it's not like you go to school anymore you quit that a long time ago you know . *

* yes I know that what I'm saying is look how far time went and look out far moon. We have come into our lives *

"MOONLIGHT!!" Gabe yells I snap out of my trance I look over at him and our daughter ...

"Are you okay " he ask concerned.

"Yes I'm okay, I was just talking to my wolf we were just talking about how 3 and a half years ago I could never imagine myself out of what was happening" I smiled .

He got up from coloring with Brooklyn and he came over to me , and he was just about to bend down to kiss me when my mother and sister came in they were out shopping for a baby shower which they insisted on since I didn't get to have one for Brooklyn......they look at Gabe and I with wide eyes ....

My mother looks at me " sorry we didn't mean to interrupt something " she smiled while my sister spoke up and said " really in front of the kid " she laughed out loud which made me even more embarrassed....

She looks at Brooklyn " hey brook I got you something " brook is what only my sister can call her Brooklyn gets up and sprints upstairs....leaving only Gabe and I in the living room he looks at me with a small smile ....

"I'm so proud to call you my wife , you have been through so much and yet you are standing here tall as a strong mother a strong daughter a strong wife and a strong Luna and I was so lost before I met you and I knew when I found you I was gonna try to be the best mate ever .....even though I wasn't the best mate I will always be there for you when you fall , and I will always and forever love you and our family " he said while smiling I looked up at him ....

" I love you and you have been the best mate I could ever asked for and deserve I love you for you and I love our family our daughter our baby and I love your family as well your mother and your father , your sister and I love this pack I will always try to be the best wife , mother , daughter , Luna that I can be I love you so much and I'm so proud of our family im so proud to call this place my home and my soul I'm proud to call you my mate and my husband I love you. "

And with that we kiss passionately right there and we both you know what I'm gonna say we all lived happily ever after

* and I did too*

* okay moon we get it you did too *

All of us including moon lived happily ever after ....

                    THE END

" hey guys this is Gracie I'm so sad to say goodbye to this book but I will be starting my other one as soon as possible called Under the moonlight. And I hope u guys read that one as well I'm so sad to see this book be completed but I'm also excited to finally start writing my other book I love you guys so much and make sure you check Under the Moonlight I love you guys so much and thank you for reading this book make sure to vote and comment your favorite part and who knows sometime in the future I may make a part 2 of this .....I love u guys and go check out my other book . Love u "

-Gracie