found you

It's been two weeks and I havent got a single clue of where they are possibly at my sister burst in the office with was Gabe's but since I'm doing my research I'm using it. Laura burst in at as I was fixing to get up from the desk ......" ABBY I FOUND THEM " to say the least I was shocked ..... " What do you mean you found them" I looked at her still shocked ......how could she have found them...... as of reading my thoughts she holds up a piece of paper ....." I have a lot of connections and they helped me figure out the exact location so when we go there it will be easy to find them we won't be going down separate hallways and stuff ....." I looked at her dreading what I was gonna have to stay ...." Laura ....." she turned around as she was fixing to head out the door ....

" Laura we aren't going " she looked at me confused......" what do you mean we aren't going they need help Abby " she looked at me angrily.

" i know what I mean is we aren't going .......I'm going......by myself " I looked at her straight in the eye " she looks back at me with mixed emotions.......anger, sadness, rage, and also worry......" HECK NO you are not going there by yourself uh uh not as long as I'm around ...." I looked at her .....

" yes I am and I have to do this the reason why I don't want you to go is if I dont make it out of there then I need someone to look over Brooklyn, Laura theve already took people with powers mine are no different they are ready for me to come I'm not gonna put Brooklyn, you , or mama in danger . "

I looked at her pleadingly" your not going there by yourself I won't allow it and you are going to make it out alive everyone is , I still don't know who is doing this or why but we're gonna find out "  I simply just nodded .....

I can't let her put herself and anyone else in danger ......" lets leave tonight that way they will have let there guard down a little bit , and we can strike then " .....she nodded not knowing she wasn't even gonna be there .......

                   *That Night*

I got ready pretty early and I still haven't figured out what to do with Mom and Laura to keep them from coming with me especially Laura I walk down the stairs to find Laura waiting on me in the living room I took a deep breath and walked towards her .....

I gave her a hug " I love you sis and I'm so glad you showed up in my life " when we got to the door she turned to me " after you " ......this was it this is how to keep her from coming with me I had already locked the windows and doors from the outside so no one could get in or out .....they were safe ......

I took the key in my hand when I opened the door I went out quickly and shut it quickly behind me with her inside ...... " what are you doing Abby" she looked at me shocked through the little window of the door " I'm protecting my family .......Laura I love you and tell mom and Brooklyn I love them " I walked away to the sounds of her yelling telling me to come back and let her out ....

I turn around to face my sister I just give her a small smile .....and I walk off I get to the edge of the wood I strip my clothes off and quickly turn into my wolf .....

I sprint off towards the directions that Laura had given me earlier .... I get to where it said to go and all I see is a abandoned factory covered with weeds and trees......

* moon are you ready for this *

* I was born ready *

And with that I turn back into my human form making sure to be as quiet as I can i put my clothes back on I hide behind a tree so no one can see me .....I look down at the house and I see three guards holding guns pacing back and forth .....

I use my water and telekinesis abilities to quickly put a end to them three.....easily I quickly put them in a choke hold and snap their necks .....and I sneak into the factory very quietly.....I start walking towards the cell when the light above my head flips on and I see none other than my ex boyfriend......" Jake" ? ......he looks at me .....