she's my WHAT!!!!!

* 2 months later *

It's been 2 months and I've been getting really good I found out that I actually have unexpectedly ice and fire powers which I find really wierd because Laura has fire powers as well I don't know how this happened but it is what it is .

I am currently 6 months pregnant....wolves only go for 7 to 7½ months ....we found out that we're having a little girl .....

Me and all the other gifted ones have grew really close during these 2 months .

I've been trying to control my powers ....but I'm having a little trouble with it .....

"Nicole I think im not gonna be able to control these powers of mine " I said completely helpless...

" You can't give up yet ....you have go to keep trying .....now let's start over " .....oh great once again she starts a fire on that little paper and is expecting me to put it out with my ice power.......

I feel it expanding out of my hands and slowly I try to make it strong enough to put the fire out so I close my eyes and hope it does ......when I look up the fire is gone and Nicole is smiling ......

" YOU DID IT ABBY YOU PUT IT OUT" ....Nicole basically screams haha I can't believe it I just put out a fire with my ice powers .....

Now we move on to my fire powers ....Nicole moves to the box beside her ....what has she frozen now haha Nicole picks the weirdest thing to freeze ....... She pulls out a cup with frozen water in it .....

" Warm this up so it will unfreeze...." Nicole says who heartedly.

Once again I feel my palms heat up and I close my eyes trying to imagine the ice melting ....and when I do that for a while the ice is gone ....replaced for the ice is water ....omg I did it .....

Nicole runs up and hugs me so tightly.....after we embrace I look over to the sidelines and see Laura .....she's been really distant after learning I have two powers instead of one ...which is weird like she knows something I don't ....

I walk back up to the pack house and walk up to Gabe's office ...... I walk in .....and he looks up " me and the girls was wanting to go out to the mall today if that's okay " I say wondering what he was gonna say ....

" Okay that's fine with me just be careful moonlight " he said with a smile .....I run over and kiss him passionately....and then I run out the door I see the girls including Laura in the dinning room.....I run up to them ....

" Hey guess what ....Gabe said we can go to the mall ....so let's go " ......Stacy looks up at me with a bright smile on her face she and the others practically freaking run out the door and to the car ....which was hilarious to see haha ...

We all get in the car and head to the mall ..... The car ride was really silent so to keep it from being silent I turned on the radio ..... And party in the USA my Miley Cyrus was on and we all and I mean we all started singing to it .....

Stacy : I hopped off the plane at la x with my dream and card again .....

Laura : welcome to the lane of fame and success am I gonna fit in ......

Me : jumped in the cab here I am for the first time look to my right and see the Hollywood sign .....

Anne: this is all so crazy everybody seems so famous ....

Stacy: my tummy's turning and I'm feeling kinda home sick to much pressure and I'm nervous ...

Laura : that's when the taxi man turned on the radio and the Jay-Z song was on ......

Me: and the Jay-Z song was on .....

Anne : and the Jay-Z song was ON!.....

ALL: so I put my hands up there playing my song and the butterflies fly away ......