meeting gifts ....

That night I was waiting but no one ever showed which left me and moon puzzled ....

* I swear I saw it I saw him coming for us *

* Moon it didn't mean he was coming tonight it just means he's coming , it's a warning *

Gabe's still asleep so I go down stairs and cook breakfast I knew when he got up because he started to get anxious.

I looked at the pancakes making sure they weren't burning ..... I decided to make pancakes and waffles with juice .

I heard a thud coming from outside ....so me being the curious type I went to look ....when I stepped out of the house all I saw was people training ..... So that must of been the thud hahaha ....

I walk back into the kitchen and saw that my pancakes had finished so I want to surprise Gabe when he wakes up with a big breakfast......

I hear Gabriel up and is anxious....I could tell this is going to be a protective pregnancy lol.....

Gabe comes rushing down the stairs when he comes into the kitchen he relaxes and starts to breathe when he sees me standing next to the table .

" U scared the living shit out of me "
He says starting to relax more .
"Well I'm sorry I just wanted to give u a surprise breakfast " I say sarcastically.....

We both sit down to eat just the two of us ....so I decided to spark a conversation...." So when do the other girls get here " ....he looks up at me and smiles " actually they are coming today " see I read a book about how to stop this war ..... And a lot of people are going to die in this war but it's time to end this once and for all ....

We finally finish our breakfast as we are heading up to get ready for the day this slips out of my mouth " are you excited about being a dad " omg I can't believe I just said that ..... He looks at me with a wide smile and instead of answering he kneels down in front of me and lifts up my shirt ..... " I can't wait till your out of there so I can hold you and love you and protect you ..... " He leans in closer and says ...." And even sometimes protect you from mommy" ihe looks up and sees my face and starts laughing .....he leans in and kisses my stomach before putting my shirt back down ....

We get to our room and we finally get ready in like 20 minutes 10 of that 20 was trying to keep our hands off of eachother hahaha....

Once we get downstairs I hear voices I come downstairs and I immediately take notice of 4 girls who I have never seen before but I know exactly who they are .....there the gifted .....

They look up from there phones and smile like they could almost know who I am also ....

They run up to me and the first girl I see is tall .....brown hair ....and has on a purple dress .... And has to be at least 5 foot 10 ....

The second girl is blonde and is wearing black leather pants with a grey shirt that says in black letters sassy ....she looks like she might be maybe 5 foot 5 ....

The 3rd girl look like she is bubbly ....she's wearing pink leather pants with and light baby blue t shirt
She looks maybe 5 foot 8 ....

And the fourth girl looks like she's a introvert.... She's wearing a grey dress with black high heeled boots on ..... She looks maybe 5 foot 9 ....

They all come up to me and introduce themselves..... The first girl comes up to me ...." Hi I'm Stacy ....and my wolfs name is earth "

The second girl introduces her but she sounds like she don't want to be hear ....." Hello my name is Laura and my wolfs name is fire "

The third girl comes up " hi hehehe my name is Brittany and my wolfs name is water "

The fourth and final girl comes up " hello my name is ummm.... Anastasia but u can call me Anna and my wolfs name is wind "

And it was time to introduce myself " hi guys my name is Abby and my wolfs name is moon " ....

I dint know what else to say so I just leave it there the gamma comes in with a book in hand " hello girls , as u can see I have the prophecy book and the reason so is because I want to let you know something "

She sits down on the couch next to us and lays the book on the coffee table .... " Not just one of you or even two of you can stop this war you all have to do it ....work together with your powers that u have which yes u do have powers but we just need to find out what they are ....we know it's something related to your wolves but we have to know what the powers are .....so tomorrow for half a day I want you guys to get to truly know each other so you can trust each other when it comes to battle .....and also tomorrow for the other half of the day we're gonna start training to see what kind of power each of you has .... And we will continue this routine until all of you are trusted with each other and are fully confident in your powers when it comes to battle " ......

She continues speaking about what to expect but I zone out taking in what was happening....I don't know what to do I'm pregnant for gods sake I can't do much but I will do whatever it takes to protect my family and my pack ....which reminds me I have to talk to gave about me becoming Luna and also me meeting the pack and telling everyone I'm pregnant....

* Know your nervous Abby but this is what we were made for *

* I understand that moon , but I don't know what to do ...me being pregnant and me not being lina just yet and me not even mentioning or meeting the pack or telling them I'm pregnant ....while doing this too I can't do much moon *

* Trust me when I say we can do this I'm strong enough to do it now *

I just want to be in bed with my mate and not thinking about my brother or rouges or anything like that for the rest of the day .....

And it was just like the gamma read my mind because she dismissed all of us till tomorrow and I went straight up to the bedroom and laid down ...

Later that evening gave came into the room and laid down with me and we snuggled until I finally let darkness consume me .