saved

My dad came in the door with my brother right behind him

" I know who he is .....and I know he's your mate " my brother said

I turned around and looked at him ....oh no he knows so that must mean that my father knows the one that has inflicted the most pain in my lifetime . After my mother died he became a monster.....i stood there for what felt like eternity.....all I could do was just hope that Gabriel. My mate.My soulmate.My true love . Was outside listening to everything ......

My father looked at my brother with a puzzled look on his face ..... And then my brother said something that really hurt me more than anything ....

" Yeah the little brat found her mate dad I heard his name is Gabriel he goes to her highschool probably some loser alpha who doesn't know his ass from a hole in the ground...he has to be if he was like us he wouldn't want a filthy rag like you "

When he said the last part he was slowly moving his eyes up and down with hatred looking at me .

All I could think of in that moment is he is right . No matter how hard I tried ....no matter how hard I worked I will never be a strong enough Luna for Gabriel. And I just had to face that .....but nobody was going to bad mouth him in front of me ...

I lunged at my brother on the verge of shifting.... I just started punching kicking until I felt a blow to my ribs ....

Laying on the ground I knew someone was about to kill me all along when he was saying this stuff the two men had just been standing there listening to everything.

"GET UP AND STOP ACTING LIKE A FOOL" my father practically yelled out at me.

I stood up still mad and in rage about what my so called brother just said .

"now if y'all are done acting like idiots .....Abby go pack your stuff your leaving with these two men here "
WHAT!!!!!

"NO IM NOT " I yelled in my father's face

"I would rather die than to go with them or spend one more day with you" I didn't know where this boldness was coming from but I was just rolling with it. 

"That can be arranged " and with that said they all ganged up on me because all I remember is having one hit here the the other hit there and went on and on kick . Punch. Kick. Punch. And my father got a whip and ripped my shirt ......oh God please Gabriel help me please moon goddess let him here what's going on in here .......they was a piercing scream that came out of me each time he had whipped me ......on the 5th whipped I heard this

BOOM!!!!!

I was almost losing conciseness but I still had my eyes open a little bit .......the door was down on the floor and there was a black wolf attacking the two strangers and my brother but I didn't see my father .....

I lost conciseness.....everything went black all I could here were the words

" Luke get her to the pack infirmary NOW!!!!"

and that was it i passed out

Hey lovelys how are y'all I know I'm sorry I haven't posted in a long time and I'm going to try to post next Friday or Saturday......and I'm also sorry that this is such a short chapter ..... But this story is far from over guys .....ABBY FINALLY IS SAVED ..... Please like and vote and comment 😁🙏 love you guys see u Friday or Saturday 🤗