meet my family

I walked down the stairs dreading what's about to happen , todays gonna be a even worse beating because it's the death anniversary of my mom and I know my brother and my father is gonna be so drunk they don't even know what's going on , but guess what I'm not gonna back down today I'm gonna stand up for myself.

My father's name is Gabriel Moon but since he is a alpha we have to call him apha Gabriel, and my brother is his beta Sean .

I walk down the stairs and I heard a shatter
"SHIT" my father screamed
"ABBY GET YOUR ASS DOWN HERE NOW " my so called brother screamed right after my dad did

I walked in the kitchen and all of the glass plates were shattered

"Clean this shit up girl" my father boomed in my face .

I started to go get the broom and dustpan when i suddenly felt my cheek starting to burn
" NEXT TIME BE DOWN HERE SOONER .... AND HURRY YOUR ASS UP YOU DONT WANT TO BE LATE FOR SCHOOL AGAIN "  My brother yelled

I turned to face him ....I'm done with them thinking they can do whatever they want to me ...... In just a second or two my wolf started to surface my wolfs name is Moon and she is pure white with Ice blue eyes .

She started to surface and then my control over her started to slip away .

"YOU BOTH ARE JACKASS'S..... YOU GUYS DONT KNOW HALF THE SHIT SHES BEEN THROUGH , WE BOTH HATE YALLS FUCKING GUTS" Moon shouted at them , I could tell while she was shouting that they were getting SO MAD

And you can pretty much guess what happened ......that's right I got the worst beating of my life .

They were throwing punches and kicks my way and with wolf strength that shit hurt all of a sudden I saw my father bring out a switchblade.... I tried getting away but it was to late he started carving letters and words into my stomach like whore , slut and bitch .......

And about that moment I welcomed darkness to consume me .

                  * 1 hour later*

I woke up to the sound of my alarm playing shout out to my ex
By little mix and I looked down and blood was everywhere I had to get up and take a shower I went to my closet to get my school uniform and I went into the bathroom turned the water on and see my father won't let me take a hot shower he always says it's a waste of money for a whore like me .

*20 minutes later*

I looked into the mirror at myself and I saw the bruises on my face and im pretty sure I had some broken ribs I took my shirt off and saw the words whore across my arms .... Thank goodness I have long sleeves...... I took my shower and I put on some clothes and I looked at my clock and it said
8:25 a.m

OMG I HAVE TO BE AT SCHOOL IN FIVE MINUTES. Are you kidding me thanks to my brother and my dad I'm gonna be late and I can't shift and run to school because my wolf is to weak. I got my backpack and sprinted out my bedroom door and down the stairs and out the front door ..... When I was running out the door I couldn't help but notice that my father and my brother were passed out on the couch ...... After school I have to drop by the supermarket and get some more glass plates .....since my drunk father broke the others ...

                  *At school*

I made it into the schools parking lot when I heard the bell ring, great I'm gonna be late , well let's go into my second hell.