nightmare

*dream*

I wake up from a dark sleep ....I hear my dad and brother downstairs..... Why am I here .... My brother and father come upstairs and slams the door open in my room ..... "U really think he wanted you..do u really think he loves you " I started crying I knew it was to good to be true ....

My brother looks up at me " I can't believe you actually thought that he loved you I mean .....look at you ....your ugly , your a whore , u mean nothing in this world , you are nothing ..."  My brother looks up at my father and my father nods his head ....what are they going to do to me now ..... My brother grabs my hand and jerks me off the bed .... " I think it's time you learn a lesson " ...my brother says while dragging me down the stairs while I'm yelling for my life for them to stop ....

My brother opens a cell in the dungeons .... And throws me in and then he chains me up in silver around my wrist and my ankles ..... Then he walks around and I hear the cracking of a whip .... OMG no no no ..... Please tell me it's just my mind .....

I hear the back of my shirt being ripped....

And then it happens the first big whip ..... "AHHHHH ....PLEASE STOP ..
PLEASE."

I hear my brother and father laugh as I feel blood running down my back ....

And then it happens again harder I scream to the top of my lungs ......please just let me die ....

"ABBY ABBY ABBY ABBY "  wtf

*dream over *

I wake up to Gabriel over me with worry in his voice ....omg it was a dream ....

"Moonlight are u okay " he ask

I start sobbing uncontrollably I raise up my arms and he starts rubbing circles in my back and rocking me back and forth ....."u....u...u left me "

"Never moonlight I will never leave u "
He said flatly

I looked up at him and he looks back at me and we kiss passionately

And to say the least we completed our mating that night .

OMG guys Abby and Gabriel finally did it they finally completed the mating ....I'm so sorry it took so long for me to make another chapter but I'm also working on another book called ....Under the Moonlight it's about a she wolf street fighter named Audrey who meets her mate while shes fighting a nother male wolf and he gets involved...and I'm also making another song so make sure to check those out ..... I will try my best to get this book up and running like I was again soon very soon so guys just be patient with me I love you guys and make sure to vote like and comment....on this ..... Love you lovelys