WHAT!!!!

* 2 weeks later *

It has been two weeks since me and Gabriel marked and mated each other ..... I've had a chance to meet his mother and his father and his bubbly sister lol ....

They are all so wonderful and so is the pack ....all the pack members are absolutely awesome right now I'm hanging out with Chelsea Gabriels sister ..... Chelseas mate is also Gabriels beta Charles...

I'm in the kitchen with Chelsea talking about annoying things that we absolutely hate doing .....we just finished eating breakfast we had my favorite brisket and gravy with sausage....

Chelsea looks up at me with a smile on her face "so what are you planning on doing today sis " lol she calls me sis or sister because I'm mated to her brother lol .....

" I think I need to go to the drug store to get something for nausea " I've been having nausea spells and sometimes I even throw up she looks at me shocked

" Umm sis how long has it been since you and Gabe completed the mateing " she asked still shocked

I didn't know what she was getting at ...." Ummm a little over 2 weeks why" she looks at me like she's waiting for something to click in my head which it doesn't .

"What does that have to do with anything chels" I looked at her waiting for her answer .

" Uhhhh let's go to the drug store right fast " uhhhh okay what's going on .

Chelsea mind links Gabriel to tell him we're going out which to he responds okay just be careful ....cool we get into the car and we run to the drug store .

*Skip car ride *

We walk into the drug store Chelsea comes up to me * okay I know your gonna be shocked that this is even an idea but better safe than sorry I guess " what is she going on about she walks over to where diapers and stuff are and she goes up to ......WHAT!!!! "Chelsea I do not need a pregnancy test okay it's just nausea " Chelsea looks at me with a smirk " sis you do know how baby's are made right " I nod " and you do know that alphas are much more prone to u know " I nod " did u guys use any safety" oh fuck ....
" Ummmmm " she looks at me " Abby did u " ......." Ummmmm nooooo" .....I say trying to not believe it

Eventually she talks me into getting one .... And we also get some nausea meds just so when I'm not pregnant I can take it which I'm not .

*Skip car ride *

We walk into the house and go straight up to my bedroom .... " Okay sis we can not let Gabe see this right now until we know for sure . " I nod
" I'll be standing outside the bathroom door just in case he comes in " ....I nod

So I read what I'm supposed to do with this thing and I pee on it and it says to wait 3 min.....

*3 mins go by *

Oh I'm so nervous to look at it ..... I finally find the courage to pick it up and look .....

Positive

" Ummmmm Chelsea can u come in here for a minute" I said sounding really panicked .

Chelsea burst through the door " well what is it what does it say " she says

I show her the test because I'm just speechless ....." OMG .... Are u serious about this" she says exited......" Well I wouldnt fake it now would I " I say as matter of fact

" How am I gonna tell gabe " I sound panicked....

" Tell me what "

OH SHIT

oh my god abbys pregnant that was a plot twist huh ....
And Gabriel walked in on Abby and his sister .....OMG what's gonna happen next how will she tell him is he gonna make her get rid of it or is he gonna be over joyed and happy ....... This was a real cliffhanger