OMG

2 hours later

I'm sitting down with Laura and the rest of the girls and also gabe and the gamma nicole .....I can't believe me and Laura are freaking sisters ....

There is no way , I have to be dreaming even if she is then what the why hasn't anyone told me ....I look at Laura then I look at Nicole

"Well she definitely is your sister it says here in the prophecy that two sisters with two powers in each of them will be the only way to stop this war ...." OMG I have a sister me and Laura just stand there and stare at each other and then me and Laura hugged for the first time I felt like I had real family .....

" I have a sister " I look at Laura in disbelief...

We hug and we spend most of the night talking when the others went to sleep it was just me and Laura just getting to know her and her getting to know me until around 1 am and then we both decided to go to bed ....

So I go up to mine and Gabe's bed and he's not in here and on the bed I see a note ........

"Dear Luna ,

I hope you don't mind me saying this but I've been watching your family really closely, I've also taken it up on my self to get really close to your mate Gabriel, by taking him to stay with me ....

And there isn't no reason why u should try to find him it will just get u and your unborn child hurt and or killed .

I have men watching your every move if u ever want to see your precious mate again come meet me at the water in the woods .

At midnight tomorrow.
And remember come alone . "

I put the letter down on the bed ....and I start getting ready I was already late to meet him ...... I get ready to head out of the door .

I put a bullet proof vest on underneath my clothes and get ready ..... I start to walk out of the door ..... I start walking and I see the large body of water ........I walk to the water and I hear rustling I see my brother step out with two of the minions on either side of a very beaten up Gabe .

" well well well look who it is , I was beginning to think u wasn't going to show up " ......

I glare at him " what do u want " i say in disgust.....

He looks at me "u murdered my father by bringing your mate into this mess so I want my revenge .....so im gonna make u a deal u fight me here and now ....if u win yall are free to go but if win yall are mine " he says with a smirk on his face .....

I hear Gabriel weakly tell me don't do it ......

"Okay I'll do it " I hear Gabriel yell NOOOOO .....to late now .......he goes into a stance I take my coat off and do the same ...........

He quickly lunges for my neck and since I have been training with my powers and everything I am easy to dodge him ......