this is it !!!

*3 months later*

Well I officially made it to 9 months pregnant my due date is in 2 weeks and I'm wobbling around like a penguin..... Gabe has been doing everything he can to help me and I'm truly grateful......but sometimes it just feels like he's crowding me ......I get up out of bed and I replaced where I was laying with a pillow and I saw gave snuggle into the pillow which made me smile .....

I go into the bathroom and brush my teeth and hop into the shower .........

*20 minutes later*

I'm in the kitchen sitting down ...

*You know this isn't over yet *

*What do you mean moon*

* what I mean is dummy that they are more people from your old pack wanting to get there hands on you *

* moon you know we are still fresh from the fight we had to deal with 3 months ago we're not ready for another it's probably just jitters or PTSD or something *

*Eh I guess your right but I'm still not letting my guard down *

* we will be okay I promise deal?*

*Deal*

And with that moon cut out connection off Laura comes into the kitchen .....

"Hey sis , what are u doing up so early " she says with a confused look on her face .

" eh I just couldn't sleep you know I went into the nursery for the baby " I said with a smile creeping up on my face.

Dealing with everything from the past few months and being pregnant and Luna all at the same time .... it was hard .

" well just don't to stressed out promise? " she said with this time a concerned look on her face .

So when I saw that I just said the first thing that popped up in my head " I promise , Laura " why the duck did I say that when I knew and she even knew that I couldn't help but worry .

And with that she gave me a hug and walked out of the kitchen ......

I sat there for about an hour and then I heard people starting to get up .... including Gabe .

I went up to the room .....

"Hey I thought maybe me and Laura could go out she asked me to so can we " .......

" of course you can do whatever you want to " ......okaaaay he was acting very strange because usually he's all over me like a baby is to there mother .....but now he's cool with me going out shopping .......

I walk out of the room but not without giving him a hug and a kiss ......I walk down the stairs to find Laura kissing Gabes beta ......so i walked uo to them and laura spotted me and gave me a look that said ill tell u about it later .........

What's there to tell she had found her mate .

So we hop in the car and hit the mall .......we finally get there after about 20 minutes of driving .....

The first store we go into is Forever 21 I got me a really cute pair of sunglasses.....

After about 2 hours of walking and shopping I'm about ready to hit the floor I'm so tired and hurting ......

We head back home and walk into the front door .....and I see rose petals leading to the living room and I follow the trail and when I turn the corner I see Gabe and all our family and friends in the living room with Gabe standing in a heart ......

"OMG this is so beautiful"

I go up to Gabe and give him a hug in the heart .

I go turn around and talk to our family and friends when have clears his throat and I turn back around to see him down on one knee ......OMG omg this is really happening right oh my god .....

He opens the ring box to present the most beautiful ring I have ever seen in my entire life it had a purple diamond and stone in the middle with gold as the band ....

" Abigail, I've loved u since the moment I laid my eyes on you , even though you have went through a lot in your past I hear by promise you that I will try with all my all to make you and our little girl happy , so would you make me the happiest man in the world , will you marry me " by the end of his speech I'm bawling ...

All I could do was nod he slipped the ring on my ring finger oh my goodness it's absolutely beautiful...... I kiss him ....and hug him when I feel something wet running down my leg oh great I pee myself when I get proposed too and then I felt a gush of liquid drip to the floor .......

OMG this is really happening my water just broke!!!!!!