• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ xxᴠ • •

Mike couldn't leave Abby alone and to him, Vanessa seemed a bit out of it. Like she had been hiding something big from him.

"I missed you guys." Abby giggled as she was on stage with the three animatronics. Being happy to see them and letting Mike and Vanessa talk.

Freddy holding his hand out slowly towards Abby. Foxy watching them from his stage besides the main one.

"You knew about this." Mike pointed out to her.

Vanessa stayed silent for a second. Thinking he had figured something out but realized it was more about the moving animatronics. "Guess you figured it out." She finally replied.

"Ghost children possessing giant robots?" Mike asked. "Yeah, thank you very much for the heads up." He sarcastically added.

"Guys! We need help." Abby spoke up to get their attention.

Mike immediately walked away from Vanessa. Heading straight to his sister. "What is it?" He asked.

"We need help making something." Abby replied.

"That's it?"

"Mhm."

"I thought you were in trouble."

"Well... we need help making a fort. Big enough for all of us to fit inside it." Showing them an drawing of what they had in mind.

Bonnie, Freddy, and Chica glancing down at them. Blinking silently as they wanted the fort to be made just as much as Abby.

"Abby, look." Mike spoke as he glanced at them before glancing at her. Stepping a bit away from them. "Now, this is all really fun and exciting, but these robots are big and could be dangerous. We need to lay down some ground rules, got it?" He asked. "Vanessa, what do you think?"

"I think the tables will be handy for the fort." Vanessa spoke as she smiled at Abby.

Mike stayed silent after hearing Vanessa. Simply glancing her way as he let out a small sigh. "Seriously?" He asked.

"She's a kid. Let her have a little fun." Vanessa replied.

"Everyone. Follow me." Abby spoke. "Come on." She giggled as she walked ahead of him and Vanessa.

"Lilith-." Mike started to speak as he turned to face his right side. Seeing the emoty spot.

Vanessa noticed. "We'll find her."

"I will." Mike spoke. Glancing away a bit. "If she were here she would be on my side on things. Those animatronics could hurt Abby and you know that."

"She's fine." Vanessa spoke up. "Her and Lilith will be just fine."

"Guys?" Abby asked as she noticed that they hadn't followed her.

"Coming." Mike spoke before walking after her.

The creation of the fort took a while to make right. Having the animatronics help made it easier for them to get it up higher than a normal person could. Going around as they collected their tables and chairs. Stacking them up and finally having their fort.

Bonnie falling backwards by accident once they were done with it. Giving Abby a thumbs up when asked if he was okay.

The animatronics and three of them laying on their backs inside the fort they crested together.

"I like it in here." Vanessa spoke up.

"Me too." Abby chimed in happily. "But.. I think it's gonna rain soon."

Vanessa sat up as she glanced at them. "Sounds like we need to get a roof then." Crawling backwards a bit as she got out. "I'll go see what I can find." Leaving them inside.

"I'll, uh... I'll come with you." Mike spoke up. Taking the chance to leave Abby with them. Trusting her to be left alone for a few seconds with him. "Abby. Don't forget to ask." He whispered.

"Okay." Abby whispered back.

"Yeah." He kept his voice in a whisper before leaving the fort as well. Mainly to give her some time to ask. Running a hand through his hair before walking after Vanessa.

Vanessa found a storage room before glancing through the shelves. Having her eyes peeled in case she saw something useful.

"What exactly are you looking for?" Mike asked from the doorway."

"Some tableclothes. We can use them for the fort." Vanessa replied. "They used to be kept back here for big events before."

"Right. Remind me how you know that?" Mike spoke.

"Aha! Found them!" Vanessa beamed.

His eyes stayed on her grabbing the tableclothes before he caught a sound. Glancing at the corner to see an endo-skeleton making sounds. Walking over before reaching his hand out to try and touch it.

"Don't." Vanessa spoke when she finally realized that there was a small gap between him and the machine. A small sigh leaving her lips before glancing at him. "You really need to careful around here with these things and what you can and can't touch. I wouldn't really do that. They're spring traps. They're on all the older models."

Mike listened to her speak. Glancing at her before glancing back at the animatronic on the floor. Moving his hand away for good.

"They were designed to keep all of the animatronic parts in place so that a, uh, person could safely wear the suit." Grabbing a broom from the side, Vanessa held it closer a bit to the animatronic. "They tend to be unstable. Let's see."

Mike watched her before seeing the spring traps on the animatronic close up. Destroying the stick of the broom. "Ooh."

"Like I said, they're unstable." Vanessa spoke. Setting aside the now broken broom stick.

"Is there anything else that you want to tell me about, Vanessa?" Mike asked as he glanced her way. "Because you really seem to know everything about this place. And what if Abby had come in here and found that thing before I had?"

"You're the one who brought her here, Mike. Not me." Vanessa replied. "What I can't wrap my head around is why you would choose to bring her along with you."

"Alright, look." Mike began to speak. "I think that they know who took my brother. They told Abby they knew who took Lilith. I can't explain it but, when I am here, I just- I just feel closer to Garrett. My dreams become more vivid and its like I can almost-."

"Change what happened?" Vanessa finished for him at the moment.

Mike was hesitant to answer her question before nodding.

Vanessa knew it all to well as she had a small look on her features. "Did you ask them about it?" She asked.

"Yeah, I have tried." Mike replied. "I don't think that they like me very much. But... they do like Abby."

"Mike.. you seriously need to drop this." Vanessa glanced at him. Turning away soon after to head back.

"I don't really see how that would be any of your business." Mike spoke up.

Vanessa immediately turned to him. "I'm tell you, you need to drop it." She spoke.

"Who the hell are you?" Mike questioned her.

"Just someone who's trying to help."

"If you really want to help then you would be agreeing. They know who has your sister! Is that something that means nothing to you?" Mike asked.

"It means a lot to me but you have no idea what you're doing."

"Lilith said the same thing. Before she was taken she said that too. What are you hiding from me?"

"Something's just aren't what they seem to be. Better to be kept in the dark. So drop it." Vanessa spoke before leaving the storage room first.