ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ xxᴠɪɪɪ

Mike had been able to get his hands on the medication before finally reaching the Pizzeria. Sitting in front of the cameras as he placed his headphones on. The chirping birds filling his senses as he got ready.

It took him a few seconds to feel the drowsy effects of the pills in his system. Not until his head leaned back and he closed his eyes did he let himself get engulfed by sleep.

Entering the familiar space of the woods and everything looking the same as it always had to him. Except that everything had flipped and he was taken aback by the shock.

Hearing Garrett making plane sounds as he hadn't expected to hear his own bother once more. Keeping his eyes focused on the scene before him.

"Okay. Enough games, you too." He heard his mother speak.

"Emergency landing." His father spoke next as he was carrying Garrett.

"Coming in." Garrett spoke as he was set back down.

His mother chuckling at the two of them.

"Hey buddy." The man spoke as he glanced at Mike. His mother turned to glance at him as well.

"Mike. You made it back on time." A voice spoke behind him.

He immediately turned to the person. "Lilith." He spoke.

"That's me. You okay?" She asked with a chuckle.

"How are you..?"

"How am I what?" Lilith asked. "You're being weird again."

"Don't just stand there you two. Dig in." His mother spoke.

Lilith chuckled as she nodded and walked over. "I bought something I made. Hope that's okay."

"Perfectly fine." His dad spoke.

Mike was visible confused at what he was witnessing at the moment. He had never seen Lilith in his dreams before and seeing her there made his heart sink. "No..." He mumbled. "You can't be.. you're not.."

"Mike?" His mother asked him. "Sweetheart, what's wrong?"

"This... this isn't how.." Mike began to speak. "It didn't happen this way and you shouldn't be here Lilith. It's not real. It can't be real."

"But it could be." Another voice spoke behind him. Turning immediately as he recognized who it could be. Seeing the blonde boy again. Seeing his friends behind him as well.

"What is this?" Mike asked. "I didn't ask for this."

"No, but it's what you want deep down."

"No.. i just- i just want to find the man who did this to Garrett and find who took Lilith. Why is she here?"

"Why wouldn't she be here?"

"She's not..."

"Dead?"

"She's not."

"You don't sound confident in that answer."

"Just help me. Please." Mike spoke.

"I can't help someone who's lying to me and themselves." The boy spoke. "You wish to save Garrett and Lilith both. That's why you're here but you can't save them both. To change what happened to them or will happen. Go back to before it happened."

"But I can't." Mike replied. "He's gone. They're gone. She.." He refused to say those words about her. He wouldn't accept it.

"Really? Because they're right there." The blonde spoke as he pointed to the table of people behind him.