Lucy Bronze x Reader (15)

Start from the beginning

She didn't want to rush Lucy, and so she gave her a simple text saying she was out exploring London whenever she was finished, and to not rush. When she and Jordan were alone, she'd changed the time of the booking she had to 3pm, because she had no idea how long the Visa would take and regardless, she wanted Lucy to have a good amount of hours with her session.

Of course, Lucy called her almost immediately.

"I can com-"

"No, Luce. You stay."

"But-"

"Luciiiia." Unlike everyone else, she pronounced it as 'Loo-chee-ah', which she knew Lucy loved.

"I don't like you out there alone with..."

"I know, love." She said softer, repeating Lucy's words from the night before. It filled her with butterflies, and she swore she could hear Lucy soften over the phone. "I'm happy to explore and I'll stay around people. I'll be fine, just please... please focus on your health and your knee. I'll see you at 2:30, okay? I'll message you where we can meet.."

Lucy wasn't keen on the idea, but she reluctantly agreed.

For the first time, YFN found herself in the dead centre of London and although she wanted to enjoy herself, she always felt her eyes wandering around for those girls, and so she made sure to stay near people in case anything happened. Regardless, she tried to enjoy her day. She wandered around looking at shops and the old buildings in wonder, making sure to take photos for her Nan, and send a few to Lucy as a way of telling her she was okay. She sat in a park for a little while and read some of the book she'd brought, feeling the sun on her skin. It wasn't as harsh as the sun in Australia, but it was just enough to cut through the breeze and keep her skin sun-kissed and warm.

When 2:30pm eventually came around, YFN was wandering to the spot she told Lucy to meet at, and there she was, standing outside, leaned up against her car, the most attractive human being on the planet. YFN could feel her body reacting, needing her. She was in shorts, of course, her knee strapped, and she was so goddamn tanned from Spain. Her ankles were crossed, as well as her arms and her biceps stretched her white Nike shirt. Just the outline of her body, those muscled thighs, biceps, shoulders, were sending her crazy and that was without mentioning her throat, or her jawline that could probably cut paper. She was scanning the park for YFN, her eyes looking in the opposite direction so she could better see that jawline and the features of her face. Having just been to training, she was without glasses and her face looked almost naked to her. She could brush her lips over each part of her face like she had last night, and it still wouldn't be enough. As she got closer, Lucy spotted her, and that wide grin crossed her face. YFN sped up and jogged towards her for two reasons: 1) because she didn't want Lucy to have to walk on her knee more than she had to and, 2) she couldn't stand being apart from her a second longer. Her arms wrapped around her Lucy and they fell back into the car with a chuckle. Lucy's arms around her were just as strong and needy as her own. Her head found its favourite place on her collarbone, forehead to her neck and she breathed her in. She smelled like vanilla and bitter orange. Lucy's smell. The smell that was home to her now.

"God I missed you." Lucy groaned, kissing YFN wherever she could reach. YFN giggled and tilted her head back, accepting all of the love.

"London is pretty... and I missed you more."

"Impossible." Lucy refused between kisses.

"Your post sent me wild.."

Lucy pulled back with a wide grin and flirty green eyes. "Oh, you liked it, did you? I was hoping you would.."

"I'm loving your boxing era."

"Good thing it's around to stay then. Best way to do cardio without straining my knee, plus, I'm really enjoying it. Building more muscle." She flexed her bicep and YFN grinned.