Lucy Bronze x Reader (43) & Jordan Nobbs x Leah Williamson Mini (5)

((**Just a little one tonight...I've been busy. Also it's very emotional...Sorry!**))

"Tell me everything."

Leah downed her second drink in a row. "The awards are going to start."

"Not for another twenty minutes..."

The England Captain sighed and put her head in her hands for a minute or so, YFN leaving her to her thoughts until she was ready. She came back up with decisiveness, looking at YFN.

"The first I heard of Mark was when I was promoting my book last year. I was promoting it around social media and all that, and one of the things I did was a sort of sit down talk with JK Rowling about it. She's a children's author, my book is for children, it just made sense to everyone, including my publishing agency. Anyways, Joe's team were confident that it would be a massive boost for her after the previous comments she'd made. They planned it so that doing this little interview with me would make people start to like her again and boost her reputations back up and... well Mark didn't like that. He approached me without my team around and told me to make sure the interview never came out. I talked to my team and Joe's team and they didn't seem surprised he'd done that. My team told him no. The next thing I know, he approached me with a video of..." Leah closed her eyes and shook her head as if to rid herself of the memories.

"Leah you didn't..." YFN stopped herself.

"No! No, I didn't cheat on Jordan. The video was of Jordan and I, but you couldn't tell it was her. You could definitely tell it was me."

YFN heart sunk and she reached out to touch Leah's arm reassuringly. "How.. how bad was it?"

YFN could see the tears forming in her eyes. She pulled her head back almost looking at the ceiling as she tried to keep them at bay and dabbed her eyes. "I'm sorry, this is relief more than anything. You're the first person I've told." She met YFN's eyes again with a small smile that wasn't fooling anyone. "It was bad. You can see most of me naked and the back of Jordan's head between my legs, though it just looks like it could have been anyone. The problem was me obviously coming on camera. We were near a window in a high-rise so the only thing I can think of is drone footage... I didn't see it..."

She was the first person she'd told. Leah had kept it all to herself. She squeezed her arm.

"It's not illegal to video someone inside their home, but it's a strong case for being unethical.."

"Yeah, my lawyers eventually worked that one out. But I didn't want to drag Jordan down in my mess. I thought I was going down, and I.." she looked over at Jordan. "I didn't want to drag her down with me. She deserves better." She looked back at YFN. "You would have done the same for Lucy.. I know you would have."

It all started making sense to her then. Leah's talk to YFN when she was arguing with Lucy about 'don't fall into the trap of pretending it's for the best when it's not. I've made that mistake and can't watch you do the same..'

Leah broke up with Jordan because of this. Because of Mark. Her eyes searched for him in the crowd as she spoke.

"So you broke up with Jordan because you were worried he would make it public and ruin your career and Jordan's by association. It's taken your lawyers a little over a year to win the rights to the video, so you're trying to win Jordan back, and now he's threatening to leak it out of spite?" Her words were said between gritted teeth.

Her eyes scanned over Lucy, only pausing long enough to see her look of curiosity and worry at the expression on YFN's face which she guessed was fierce.

"That sums it up pretty well actu-"

Leah cut herself off when YFN stood and left, walking towards the man she'd finally spotted in the crowd. She didn't care where she was.