Chapter 11 ppart:1 Family Meeting

3rd Person POV:

It has been a week since everyone has had the mysterious ooze around. But what also came around was the day Miles would finally meet Splinter and Baron.

Miles POV:

"Miles hurry, we're going to be late!!" That was my lover screaming from the other side of the bathroom door. Mikey has been going on missions at night, I have been fighting some weird villains too, and the both of us just haven't been together, together.
Obviously because of these things, we had to postpone this meeting. The one where first impressions do count!

"Ya Ya I am done, see?" I walk out and show Mikey my suit that i have chosen to wear. His eyes widen, they're really pretty, then my shuts them and giggles.
"You don't like it? Is it my shoes?" He stops and holds my hand. "You over dressed, we're going to the sewers, remember?" I felt a little dumb, I kinda forgot about that honestly.

After a few minutes, I changed into something more casual looking, something more familiar. "Tadaa" I say in a sarcastic tone. Mikey smiles, "thats better, let's go." He grabs my hand and we head out, or so I thought. We ended walking with his brothers. "Um so, how you fellas doing?" I get a glance from the eldest. "Doimg fine, thank you." Donnie had said in a monotone voice, they're really unpredictable.

Once we got there, Leo and some bunny was there. Everyone here is a mutant except April and I. The only thing we have on common is being super heroes. April brought someone, I've seen her before buut not so familiar with her. I keep looking around grabbing Mikey's hand, he had taken off his broach, everyone else did too.

"Would you still love me if I was a spider?" I whispered. "What? Yes, of course!" He says starting to huh me. He probably noticed how nervous I am.

HAPPY NEW YEAR MY LOVESSS