Chapter 2 part 1: Solo mission 2.0!

Mikeys POV.

I'm so excited! My first solo missions was a total flunk but I know this time it's going to be even better! I waited to go get the treats in the afternoon (12:00) so it wouldn't be too early nor too late. When it was time I ran to grab my Kusari-fundo and put them in the bag April got me. I made sure it was hidden well in there so people don't notice. The hard part was getting out. When it came to room arrangements, my brothers decided I'd get the more longer and closed room. So if anything happened I would be safe. Donnie is probably with Leo and Raph,  probably trying to get them to stop arguing because it sounds like they were going to start again. April had left, so the only way to get out is through Donnie's room. He has a secret tunnel that'll lead to a manhole cover that is only a few blocks away from the bakery. I head to Donnie's  with carefulness, the last thing I want is them to question my appearance and where I'm off too.

I sneak into Donnie's room and quickly go through the tunnel. It was so dark, I turned on my flashlight on my phone and went on from there. Finally, I got to the manwhole cover and cautiously got out. "Oh wow...a lot of people.." I mumble to myself. It was so crowded with people but in a good way. It was lively and sunny. I had a smile on my face and started walking towards the bakery. It was around the afternoon (12:15) so the weather was nice. I walked and walked and after every building I pass I was amazed. I know it's dumb because I see it every night on patrol but now it's when the daylight is out.

It felt so nice being outside where everyone else was that I lost track of where I was going. 'Crap' i think I looked lost at the moment too. I looked side to side to see if maybe I can retract myself but I couldn't. "hmm" I start humming to myself.

"Um excuse me—" I was cutoff by some person screaming! "huh?!" I snap my head towards the scream to see a lady being strangling to hold on to the edge of a building! And some guy is there trying to have her fall off of the building. "Oh no..hopefully spider man will come here at any moment!" The person said.
"Spider-Man? Who's that?" "You don't know who spider man is?!" "Um no..is he like some mascot or like is this an act?" "Oh little buddy I wish this was an act, but spider man is New Yorks hero! Oh look there he is now!"

He points in the air to some dude in a black and red suit with and shot out what seemed like spider webs out of his hands.  "Oh wow that's cool!" I say "I know right!" The kind man says. I look at the man and he has white hair, sunglasses, and a white mustache. He smiled and walks towards a different direction.

'..I'm sure spider man go this, I have a solo mission to do!' I thought to myself as I find my way to the bakery. Soon, I notice how popular this guy is. He managed to get the lady down by the time I got the treats for my family. A whole group of people with cameras are there with him and the lady. "Cool I guess.." I say and walk back to the manwhole cover I bend down to open it ready to go in with the treats inside my bag.

I felt a hand on my shoulder."Uh hey what're doing dude?" "AHHHHHH" I turned and punched this person's face. I look to see it was SPIDER MAN! "Oh crap I'm so so so sorry! "Oh no it's alright! I probably shouldn't have done that. He says. "You probably shouldn't go down there, I don't really think people are allowed in there besides constructors. " Oh right yeaaahhh your right I'll be heading home then." I say while waving goodbye to Spider-Man.

I walked at a random direction and when I saw that he left left I ran and went right under there quickly. "I DID IT!! SOLO MISSON 2.0 COMPLETE" I say running back home. Half way there I take the cloaking broach off and put it in the bag. And continue my way back home!