Chapter 3 Part:1 spider man!!

TW: Mentions of suicide :,)

Mikes/Spider man POV.

After saving that lady, I see a guy who was about to go in this manhole. ' I-is this how suicide works?!' I run towards where this person is. "Uh hey what're doing dude?" I put my hand on his shoulder." "AHHHHHHH" he screams and punches me as if it was in instinct. "Oh crap! I'm so sorry!" He says. "Oh no it's alright I probably shouldn't have done that." I stare at him for a few seconds. "I don't think anyone's allowed down there besides constructors." I say. "Ohh yeah you're right I'll be heading head home then." "Alright."He waves goodbye and goes to a different direction.

I look at the time on my phone. 'Just 6 more minutes to get back.' I may be a superhero but I'm also some guy who goes to school, and now I only have 6 more minutes before my lunch break is over! All I thought the whole time was how this person looked. It was a guy, it wouldn't be hard to tell, he had shoulder length hair, his cheeks looked puffy in embarrassment when I confronted him. 'I hope that punch doesn't messes up my jaw though' I thought more and more about him. I got back to school, quickly changing and heading to class as if I never left to save some lady from dying.

"Hey man!" I see Ganke waving at me. "Hey" I smile at him. He starts to whisper. "Nice job out there!" I chuckle. "So anything happened?" He continues still whispering. "Uh I guess I can say I changed some guys mind from suicide??" I say.
"Good job anyway." "If imma be honest though." I pause. 'Should I really tell him?' "The guy..did seem pretty—" "—OMYGOSH YOUR GAY?!" He screams out. "Shhh!! No! You didn't let me finish!!" He stares at me while the late bell rings. "Fine tell me back at the room" he says, I can see a grin on his face.

'What if I am..' I thought. I'm walking to my class. 'Wait but no! I liked other girls before though!' I got to my class and snuck in like I used to in the first few day of school here. I take my seat and continue thinking. 'I probably like both genders ?' I never really thought about what kind of person I liked or what gender I was attracted to until now. After thinking a lot about it I come to the conclusion that I was bisexual, I was satisfied with my conclusion and payed attention, butt then I keep zoning out. 'He was actually kinda cute, why would he want to kill himself?! What if he went back after I left!!! OH NO WHAT IF HES ALREADY DEAD!?' I start to shake my head and continue to pay attention to the lesson.

Class is over and I begin to rush to the dorm. 'Oh right Ganke thinks I'm gay' I sigh and open the door. "Tell me now, we don't have another clsss to attend until tomorrow, you think the guy was pretty—?" "Pretty" I say. " SO YOU ARE GAY" "no! I'm not I'm Bi?" "Why'd you say like you don't know?" "Because I don't, anyway I'm gonna head out." "Oooohh to see your boyfriend?" "No to make sure that guy isn't dead." "Alright I'll keep the window open~ And also bring food!" "Alright bye!" "Bye!!"
And now I was outside. I ran back to where I first saw him.

"Nothing" I was tempted to open the manhole cover. "Just this once.." i whispered to myself as I lift up the cover and see nothing. "I guess he really did go home...I'm hungry." I walk to a restaurant and order some food for my best friend and I. I can't stop thinking about him and it's starting to concern me a lot. I don't even know him.

I get back to the room. "So how's ya boyfriend?" Ganke says reading a comic. "Not my boyfriend, here's your food." "Thanks man! But, seriously when are you going to see him again I wanna meet him!" He sounds like a whining baby. "Remember that he's just some dude that I saved from suicide, and also he's someone completely random. What if he's a jerk?" " I guess your right, most pretty people are jerks."

"Are you saying I don't look good?" I say jokingly. "Well I mean not like that, you are pretty good looking but,who knows what your definition of pretty is." Ganke says playing along. Both boys laugh and eat their food, enoying the wonderful rest of the afternoon.

A/N
Lol Miles thought Mikey was doing suicide. I want Miles's best friend there bc this guy needs support. I also added that Miles thinks and talks to himself a lot!!