Chapter 7 part 2: Confrontation??

MilesPOV.

I've been fighting this monster for awhile now, and it just so happens that it's almost been an hour. At this point I hope that Mikey went to sleep at his dorm, I really don't want to keep him up all night just so I can finish this bastard.

Mikey POV.

We finally got back and see that Miles isn't here..
He probably left because he got tired of waiting. I started falling asleep a little so I put on my pajamas and made sure the broach was on too, but then the door swung open. At first I thought it was my roommate but I remembered that they're staying at their friends dorm for a little for a project. Anyway, I guess when the door opened I actually thought it was Miles so I jumped up, but it wasn't. "Hey roomie! Came to pick up the old fellow." They say as they pick up a camera. "Alright! I'll see you later then!!" "Alright bye Angelo, get some rest bud.

My roommate was always friendly, and usually they look after me so I guess I should really be sleeping. As I laid back down there was a tap on the window of my dorm. As I got up I couldn't help think that tonight is only going to be full of distractions so I don't sleep. "Hey mikes! Sorry to keep you up!" I think I looked unfazed but I realized it sounded like Miles. "Miles? What are you doing in a Spider-Man costume???" "Mikeyyy ummmm what if I was Spider-Man?"  I quickly snapped my head up at him.  "What? You can stick on walls and shoot spider webs?!"  "Um yeah! And I'm sorry I took long I was dealing with that villian  guy..." The guy in the spider suit said. I lifted his mask to be sure that it was Miles.
I hummed in reassurance, it really was him I didn't mean to but self-consciously I leaned in.  It felt like a dream his lips were smoother than I thought. I felt his arms wrap around my waist but then we separated. I looked down at the ground. "I'm sorry! It just sorta happened!" I didn't know it but I guess Papa's habit of bowing in apology kinda caught up to me. I ended up bowing my head down. "Micheal, I didn't mind, I think it was nice, no?" I was very confused but it was really nice. 

"Lemme wash up and I'll come back so go rest up and I'll be right back." "Ok" After he walks out I stuff my face to my pillow and kick my legs. After about 8 minutes he comes back and lays down with me. "Goodnight Angelo" "uh ok goodnight!" I think he fell asleep but I know for sure I didn't. He's facing the other way so I can't really tell but at this point I don't know how I'm going to confront to him that I really like him.  And that I'm a talking turtle?

Miles POV.
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH OMYGOODNESSSS I THINK AT THIS POINT I DO GOTTA BOYFRIEND AND THAT IM OFFICIALLY BI FOR THIS GUY!!!
Anyway he kissed me so I think he likes me, but he hasn't really said anything since then. We're currently laying on his bed but we're facing away from each other, and I can't sleep. I hope that he's asleep so he has enough energy for school. I can't stop thinking about the time he kissed me!! "Mikey?" I whispered as I turned around facing towards him. "At this point I guess I'll say I like you.....a lot." "Miles....I like you too, does that mean we're boyfriends?" I felt that tiny of red appear on my face. "Uhm..yeah!" "Cool, now I have a spider boyfriend!" I chuckle at his little comment and we ended up cuddling the rest of the night.

A/N
Supp!! Hope you guys loved this bc I certainly did!!!