Chapter 2 part : 2 Treats!!

No one's POV.

Mikey gets home only to the sound of yelling. You can hear the sound of hurt feelings in Ralph's and Leo's  voice. Splinter is also there trying to calm everyone down. Even Donnie got involved somehow, but only to calm them down.

Mikey holds the bag full of treats. He feels like crying but doesn't. He only sits on Donnie's bed eating his portion of the treats he had brought.

Mikey's POV. 

"WHY CANT YOU UNDERSTAND IM TRYING MY BEST TO KEEP ALL OF YOU SAFE?!"

"YEAH BUT IM SURPRISED THAT AFTER ALL THAT SUPERVISION THAT YOUR TRYING TO GIVE US, YOU STILL  CANT SEE IM TRYING TO DO MY PART!" 

"YOUR PART?! WE HAVNT BEEN ABLE TO COMPLETE ONE MISSION IN ONE GO BECAUSE YOUR NOT LETTING US WORK AS A TEAM! YOUR JUST TOO FULL OF YOURSELF.

They were very loud, very very loud. Leo was probably in tears, and Raph's voice was shaky meaning that he was going to cry soon. I hear the door to Donnie's room open. "He Angelo, you got them?" "Um..yeah!" I try to put a smile but it was hard. Donnie sits next to me gesturing to hand over the bag with treats. "These look good! And just enough for everyone!"

Donnie isn't really experienced when it comes to comfort, but so far they've done a pretty good job at it though. "Anything interesting up there?"
"Yeah" I had already turned back to a turtle, so my appearance is not really in the question if any of my other brothers or dad walked in.
I look up at him "Oh! There's another superhero!" "Oh yeah?" "Yeah his name is Spider-Man!!" "Wait is he like a mutant? Yokai?
I sit the and think for a while.

"Well, he did have a body structure of a human, and he didn't seem to be a mutant or a yokai." I finished eating my portion of the treats that I had brought. "Hmm I'll look up some stuff about that guy then, if he's a superhero during day then he must be popular on the internet.
"Yeah" I get up "well it seems like they have cooled down, I'll give them their treats!"  "Ok"

I go out to Leo's room first since it's closer to Donnie's room. "Hey Leo!" I smile at her. She seems like she's lost so much energy after arguing non stop with Raph. "Hey hermano!" He turns around and sees the baked treats I have. "Where'd you get these?" "April dropped them off, have some!" Leo smiles. "Thanks bro, how are you doing though?" 

"Huh?"

I am confused, but I'd never think Leo or Raph would notice how I'd feel when they argue. "I'm sorry Raph and I fight, it's just some disagreements." "But what disagreement is so important to argue about almost 24 hours a day?" I ask him bluntly. I look down. "Sorry, I probably took it too far huh" Leo pats my head. "Don't worry too much about it brother, I promise that things will get better!" I smile at her. "Okay" and so I walk out of her room and head to Ralph's.

Raph has always been sensitive, like right now, I can hear small sniffles. He's hard on himself. Self disciplined. He helped our dad raise us.. I knock on his door. *sniff* "come in!" I head inside. 'I gotta make him feel better' "what's up buddy?" He says trying to force a smile. "I brought some treats from April." "Thanks." I've noticed that Raph and I haven't been close since the first solo mission. "Um Mikey, I'm sorry about the arguments Leo and I are having. I'm trying to find a solution but i don't know how." He says. I can hear anger and sadness in his voice. 

"Hey Raph it's going to be ok, at some point everything will come together y'know!" I say, he gestures so I sit next to him and I do. " I also been feeling left out a lot, like you and I haven't really had a full out conversation in a while. And most times it only Donnie, Leo and you having together time and stuff.

I feel bad. He starts to eat some of the treats. "These are really good!" "Yeah, Raph I'm sorry I made you feel left out." He hugs me, " don't worry Mikey, I hope someday it'll all be back to normal." I hug home back.

"Ok" I say, Raph is the oldest so he knows what'll make all of us feel better. I get up to head back to my room. "Um Raphie?" "Yes Mikey?" I hesitate but I know it's for the best for the sake of the relationship I have with my eldest brother. "Later do you wanna paint with me?" He smiles "ofcourse!"

A/N : Thanks for reading!!