Chapter 9 part 1: Back home pt 1

Mikeys POV.

"EEEEEEEEEE" Raph
Kept squeeling as we got closer and closer to our lair. "MONA MONA MONA MONAAA!!" Raph says as he runs towards his lover. Usagi tagged along so, it was just Donnie and I. "Hello my children, how has your days at this school been?" Splinter says with popcorn. "Pretty good, lot of things happening yknow." I nod in agreement with Donnie. "Like?"
Donnie gives everyone a big smirk, the biggest of all. That, ofcourse was when we knew what was going on. They were gonna tell papa every little thing like, maybe how Miles and I are together.

"Leo has been sneakin out to be with her little friend, Raph had done good, and little Mikey..." They pause and look at me.

Donnies POV.

Ah yes, the time where i can mess woth my siblings, where i become a "snitch." You may be wondering, "why would you do that?" Or "Why are you okay with that label?" To answer, Ive been dragged into too much drama and, telling our dear father about the arguments is boring. Also, i see them all suffer but not all, today and this moment was just for Mikey.

""And good little Mikey.. he's been doing good, keeping everything under control. Y'know like his relationship seems to be pretty stable so far." I chuckle and grin the biggest grin. This is the revenge, the feeling I've been craving. But, ofcourse there is an end to everything.

SLAP
He slapped me. Gasp. ... That was all i managed to be able to do. ....Until I slapped him back, no one told him to get a boyfriend!! "Michealangelo..", a stern voice interrupts us.. "oooh boy you in troubleee" i whisper to him.

Raph's POV.

Mona and i were in my room, chilling, then i hear fighting? More like a slap off. We didnt mind as much so we continued looking at cute cat videos. Later we heard loud footsteps. "SOMEONES IN TROUBLEEEE" Leo says loudly. "Who?" "MIKEYY" Donnie says from behind Leo. "HAHAHA I SNITCHED!!" I face slap myself sighing. This is going to be very interesting. I couldnt help but chuckle if I'm being honest. So, we all satn my room quietly. "Do you think our dear father is taking it easy on him" Leoo says, impatiently.  We thoought   was going swell enough for Mike, "AHHHHHHHH"

A/N

Yall sorry for the late updates 😭😭😭
Thanks for holding on though!!! ❤️❤️