Chapter 3 Part: 2 Mission!!

April's POV.

(Durring the conversation miles had with his friend)

I over heard this guy named Miles talking about how he saved some guy from a suicide attempt. And that the guy was about to jump into some manhole.
.
(Thinking)
.
(Thinking)
.
(Realizes)
MIKEY! Oh gosh I had forgot about that! But it's funny how he thought Mikey was going to kill himself. I head to my class, hoping that when I pass by the turtles lair this guy won't be suspicious. "Hey Sunita!" "Heyy, how are the tutrtles?" "Pretty good, Donnie found a way for Mikey to be human!" I whisper yell. "Oh!! That's clever of Donnie, I wonder if they'll make more!" Sunita says.

Donnie's POV.

(Before Mikey comes back)

While Mikey was out, I continue to do more technical stuff in my lab.
Leo and Raph called me before to "help" with something they both disagreed on, but then I was slowly kicked out of the discussion. And now they are still arguing but not as loud as usual.

"Heh heh" I giggle to my self like a mad scientist or in my preferred case, a mad technologist.? "Not only have I made 1 more but I made 3 MORE." I say.  I start to rush over to Raph and Leo. 'It seems like they stopped arguing for today.' I thought. "Hey gu-" "— Not right now Donnie!" They both tell me. I didn't respond, I only walked away. "Hey Dons can you please tell my ignorant older brother that he should believe in me a lot more?" Leo starts.

It went on and on and on. I was ok but I was pretty tired. They only needed me to help them agree on something they'd probably never agree on. Finally, I managed to sneak away. I go to my room and see Mikey there! We talked and it seems that there is another Superhero!

(Back to present time)

It was finally time for patrol. "I wonder how this is going to turn out." "Hopefully Raphie and Leo don't fight." Mikey says. " the chances are high but who knows, the amount of stupidity you all carry changes my expectations majorly." I say in a sarcastic tone making Mikey giggle. "Alright guys! Let's head out!" Raph says leading everyone out. We leave the manhole and start to think of strategies of where the bad guys would be.

"Alright I got it, it's Hypno and the foot clan. We can split into two different groups and defeat both easily since the backup isn't all there...usually." I say. "Alright Team A can go to Hypno and Team B with the Foot Clan!" Mikey says.

"Actually Let's switch it up. My dearest baby hermano, you can be in the A team with me, and Mr. Big guy can be with Dons!" "Wait Leo, I can see how you don't want to work with Raph right now but you guys together can get Hypno down quicker." I say. "Well Donnie, honestly I think you and Raph should be able to get along since you both don't believe in me and my logical thinking at all apparently." Leo says with a shrug. I look straight at Mikey.

He looks uncomfortable.

"Ok how about this, Donnie and I will go deal with Hypno, and you two deal with the Foot." Raph says. Before  Leo could say anything else Mikey had already left to where the foot clan is.
I hope he's ok.

Mikey's POV.

They always have to argue. Argue, argue, argue! I wish it was back to normal. "Hey Mikes wait!" I hear Leo say in the distance. I feel so down, I hope I don't look like I'm going to cry. I slow down so Leo can catch up, she comes and notices that I'm not really ok. "Hey, hey what's wrong?" Leo says. She also has one arm around me. "What's wrong is that you guys fight so much! You guys argue so much Donnie has to get involved sometimes without a choice wether if he wants to or doesn't. You guys seem as if arguing is so much more important than us! Your family! Even when it's time to eat, it's always one of your guys in your rooms to avoid each other while eating!"

I was so frustrated and sad. He pats my head. "You shouldn't worry about it! I promise that when we get back home, we can all spend time together! And we try to stop Mikey, but sometimes it can't be helped." Leo says while looking down. Sometimes I feel like I can't talk to any of my brothers about how I feel with this stuff, because it makes them feel guilty. I knew Leo started to feel guilty. She shoots up. "Hey! I know we'll all be pretty hungry by the end of this mission, so let's pass by Hueso's place!" I smile. "Ok." And I know she wants to see that bunny waitress again. I remember the first we saw him, Leo was a complete mess. She was acting all shy and confident.

We continue to run towards where the foot were and I wouldn't be so surprised if they left.
We stop and hear noises. "That must be them." Leo says cautiously. We sneak up on them and start to attack. We jumped into action quickly. "Alrighty, let's get this over with!" Leo exclaims as she swings out her swords and I take out my kusari-fundi. "Oh gosh it's you two." The smaller guy with the foot on his face says.

We managed to beat them rather quickly. They were after some weird looking stone. But Leo and I didn't think too much of it, so we headed back  to the meeting spot to meet up with raph and Donnie.