Chapter 8 part 1: Acceptance

Miles POV.
It's been a few minutes since Mikey's secret identity has been revealed. He's currently sleeping, he looked stressed when he came in. Of course I won't pressure him, I gotta be boyfriend material !!

He snores softly and I ended up asleep after a few seconds.

After a few hours it was time to get up, says my annoying alarm clock. I shook Mikey A bit to wake him. "Mikeyyyy..time to wake uppppp." He sits up and then hugs me. "Can't we just be late for one classs???" "No Micheal, that's not okay, we gotta get readyyy!!" I say as I give him a kiss on the cheek. "Go get ready and ill be waiting for you once I'm done okay?" He nods. He walks out the door and i begin to get dressed fir another day of school. After we both got ready we headed towards the hallway and bumped into his oldest brother. "Mikey! We gotta talk" and so i was left alone, with Mikeys bag.

Mikeys POV.
"So what'd you wanna talk about Ralph?" I will admit I'm a little upset right now with Raph and Leo. The moment i think they're doing better, they aren't. "I know you saw the argument between Leo and I. And im trying to make things better but shes being too difficult." I stood there, I remembered that im a therapist. How could i possibly forget that i am. I helped a bunch of mutants so, i can help my two older siblings too! "Raph after school today the four of us will meet up in Dons and Leo's room, Okay???" I think Raph caught on i nodded. "Have a good day little man!" "RAPH Im not little anymore!!" "Right, okay then, have a good day Mikes!" I was hoping for something different but that works too.
I go back to Miles. "Sorry for the long wait Miles!" He gives me a smile. "Dont worry Angel, the only thing we gotta hurry to is class though." He gives me my bag and we quickly get to our class.

Class is boring, but i guess its worth it. Instead of listening i realize how much ive done, im the youngest so it only makes sense that my accomplishments are highly effective on my family.
Oh wait...i gotta tell em about Miles and I.
Eh they'll be fine with it.  Im just really happy that Miles doesn't see me as a whole new person/turtle.

A/N:
Was gonna write more but, yall been waiting since last month or i dont even know. Sorry bout the short chapter and the disappearance, some emergency had happened but, everything is okay now!!
Thank you for all the patience yall have left in side you hearts and ill se yall in the next part!!!!