Chapter 10 part 3: Oozzzeee

Miles POV:

Mikey has been gone awhile so i send him messages and see that my parents has sent me some messages.
I sigh. Angelo is adorable. I was laying on my bed, Mikey should be here by now...

Mikeys POV:

"AHHHHHH WERE GONNA DIE YOUNGGG"
Leo was screaming at the top of her lungs.
"AHHHHHHHHH I THINK YOUR ACTUALLY RIGHTTT" Donnie screams running behind her.
I begin to scream, just because why wouldn't I.
We managed to get the oogy stuff but it kept jumping back and forth from us to her. "YOU FOUR ARE GROUNDED!!" We share the same glare towards Papa. "I DIDNT VOLUNTEER TO BE BAIT" He yelled. "LECTURE US SOMEWHERE ELSE OLD MAN!!" Raph yelled back trying to hold off Big mama as we ran. He got the oogyy gooey stuff and we escaped.

"Hah, that was fun, who wants pizza!!" Leo says putting her broach back on. Raph glares at her. "We need to figure out what to do with this before we do anything else." Raph says sternly. She sighs. Silence dilled the area. "We cant leave it with dad so what if I keep it!" Donnie said. "We would if we were sure you wouldn't experiment on it or anything like that." Raph sys.

Time passed by and I only thought of Miles. "AUGHHHH GUYSSSS I'M BOREDDD!!" I say randomly. "What if we rotate, if there is a tracker on it, it wouldn't have a defined location." Donnie said.

Raph ended taking it with him then it was gonna be My turn, then Papa's, then Leo, then Raph again, then Dons. We made it difficult so it's harder to track.

We put our broaches on and head back, sneaking in through the same window we came out of. I passed by Mile's room, just to make sure he's asleep.. and so I can say hi..  I knock on his door.

Rustling is heard from the other side of the door. It then creaks open. "Hmm? It was Miles, he opened his eyes and saw me. " Angelo, que etas aciendo?" (Angelo, what are you doing?) I tilt my head, I can speak Japanese but not Spanish.. "Vamos..adormir.." (Lets go...sleep..) He grabs my wrist and drags me to bed with him. We ended up just cuddling through the night as I drifted sleep.

A/N:
Smh this is so cute bro.
This makes me happy honestly, I can benefit from Spanish thanks to my Hispanic family bruh.

So updates are slowing down, and I apologize. School is back on, and usually its fine but like idk what happened this year that soo much drama is happening 😭😭

Hopefully I'll update this soon, LOVE YALL ❤️❤️❤️