Chapter 7 part 4: saying the truth at some point

Mikey's POV.

So far this relationship with Miles is really well, but I seriously gotta tell him more about my true self. He already told me his hero identity, and I still haven't said a word about me being a turtle. Everyone is right though, if he doesn't like me as a turtle then he's not that one? But then again, it is said that I'm the cutest in the family! But I'm not really sure anymore, it was probably a lie to make me feel better about the outcome from this confession. I led out a sigh, a sigh that shows more exhaustion than any worried or negative feeling. "So you said you wanted to show me something?"
.
.
.

Maybe nows not the time!! I can't do this! We just started dating, it can't and shouldn't end this quickly!! "Uhm yeah, but I'm not sure about it anymore." He looks at me confused, like really confused. "How come? If you don't mind me asking." I smile at how comforting his voice sounds, and how his movements make me want to tell him everything, but this gut feeling isn't going to budge anytime soon. "I really want to show you but I'm scared on how it's going to affect on how you'll think of me, and I'm really terrified about how your reaction will be like." I think I said too much?? Maybe I over did it. I was busy overthinking when suddenly he grabbed my hand. "Angelo, I don't care what it is that you have to show me!! And I don't think it's that bad."

His words were very comforting but I think this is not bad but an interesting situation. I bet Leo would enjoy this kind of Situation. It'll be like one of her favorite live action shows. "Well not now okay? But very very soon!" I say, I hope I don't have to postpone this "identity reveal" thing, it'll be really disappointing. "Take your time love, I don't want to pressure you to show me, and you can tell me anything my dearest!!" I can't help but blush, smile, and feel a bit of relief. At least he's willing to wait for me to be confident enough to tell him what's up is what matters to me a lot right now too. Hmmmm well getting it done sooner than later doesn't seems like a bad idea too.

But too be clear this IS that bad, but I'll tell him later. But I think maybe I should get Ralph to like him more, it'll probably be better. I head to Raph's room because we promise we promised each other to paint our nails, but as I got to his door I heard mumbling.

As I take a peak Raph and Leo are there Donnie is in there too. And once again they're arguing. I thought that things were better but, maybe it wasn't getting any better at all? I was about to walk back to my dorm room when the door opened. "Mike?" It was Donnie. The only person I can actually go to with ease. They take a breath and hug me, it's unusual but I guess it's ok. "Donnie? What's wrong??" "Mikey we both can't ignore the fact that all this is bothering you, aren't you mad??" They say as their hands make their way to my shoulders. "I know everything seemed ok but I needa tell you that they're starting to get out of hand. I don't even know what to do with them anymore." They look down. "But yknow I'll be here for you, like always!" I've never seen him so emotional/sensitive before, well at least not that much.

I take a breathe in and open the door wider to see the commotion in the room. And the first thing that happeneds is yelling. "Just because your the leader doesn't mean you gotta be on top of us like that" "well maybe I wouldn't be so on too of you if you'd show SOME  consideration about your behavior in the group." My legs started getting pretty shaky and I couldn't bare it.  So I got outta there. "Mike-!" I didn't want to see any of them, at least not at the moment. I see Miles and run towards him. "What happened!?" He wrapped is arms around me and hugged me after at least a minute, he led me to his dorm room. "You wanna tell me anything or not right now?" He begins getting pillows together and blankets, getting everything together to be as comfortable as it can be.

Gosh so much for dating experiences, I got nothin. Thank goodness I wasn't on the verge of tears anymore but, maybe I should just tell Miles everything. No secrets.

"Remember when I told you I wanted to show you something?" "Yep! Take your time love! Don't rush." I smiled. "I think it's better to get it over with. Also don't tell anyone about this, unless I say it's ok." He nods sitting on the bed. I look at the broach and sigh. "So I don't even know if you've heard, but there are these like green goo that some dude made and it changes the form of something?" If Donnie was here I bet everything would've made sense. "Goo? I think so, but I don't think it's true, no??"  I start to get nervous. " well it is real, and I'm not lying 'cause well—" I trailed off as I take the broach off and turn into a turtle. The orange spots are around my body, a shell on my back, green skin. "I've been exposed to it, and I'm like a turtle?? But don't worry my brothers are too!! And my dad was this famous person who was also exposed but turned into a rat!"

Silence was all that was there. Panic crept when he stood up. "Miles?" I said nervously.

"Your so cute Mikey! The orange spots look really pretty with your eyes! And you look so cute, and I see why you were scared but know that I'll love you no matter what!!"

I'm glad something is going well right now.

A/N:
Safe to say that this is getting pretty exciting!! Hope y'all are loving this!!!