Chapter 5 part 2: Todays the Day!!

Mikey's POV.

Todays the day! The interview, the test, the tour!!
I hope we all do pretty well, I really want to see Mike's durring the tour. I'm so excited!!

"Aright, y'all ready to go?" Leo says. We all get ready to leave, until Raphs scared stink comes. "Oh Raph, you gotta get your stinks under control." Donnie says.

We walked to the Academy and I also started getting nervous. "Alright, all of you calm down, it seems my stinks are not only in red, but in all of you aswell." Solinter says, making everyone's nervousness go away.

We enter the school and towards the main office. We were all walking in a line, first Splinter, Raph, Donnie, Leo and finally, me. I liked it that way when they were in order, I thought it looked cool, or sweet. It made me think of a mother duck and her babies.

We made it to the office where we met the principle. "Ah! You all must be the Hamatos! Welcome!!" He says. He seemed pretty nice.

"First you will take the test, then the interview, and after we'll have a tour." He chirps out.

"Hai." We all said a lot more firmly than intended. He chuckles. "You all seem a lot more disciplined than you look."

"Well follow me to the testing area! Remember to not rush, you will take one test that includes all the subjects you take in school." He says as he passes the tests around. Once he gives us the ok to start, I open to see the first question.

After about 30 minutes, everyone had finished. The test was about 60-87 questions long, but everything in there Donnie had taught us.

Though the math section of the test, the principle had told us to show our work, to make sure we didn't search or cheated.

Now, we were doing the interview, the part Donnie was most nervous about.

"Okay so there are alot of you, how about we start by you guys telling me your names?"

"I'm Yoshi Hamato." Splinter said. "Raphael Hamato." "Donatello Hamato." " Leonardo Hamato." "Michael Angelo Hamato!" I think I said that alittle too jumpy.

"Ohoo! I can see you're the youngest eh?" The principle chuckled to himself. "Yes sir." I say firmly. "I, myself is the youngest aswell actually, of three." He smiles. I smile back at him too.

"You must be the oldest no? Or the second youngest? You seem pretty strong!" He turns to Raph. "I'm the oldest." Raph smiles.

"And twins?" He looks at Donnie and Leo. They both nod. He smirks. "Alright who's the misch one here?" The principle says. Donnie points at himself, while Leo points him. "I'm the cool one!" Leo says. "You seem like you are." The principle said. "But I'm probably the most interesting, yknow, with how smart I am." Donnie says.

The principle chuckles. You all remind me of my family, the two oldest are twins, and as I mentioned, I'm the youngest. Now Mr. Hamato, tell why you believe this school is a place you'd like your children to attend?"

Solinter repeated what he said durring the practice interviews with April. The principle had a nice smile. And we all talked as if we knew him. We talked about our likes and dislikes, what we're best at, our favorite things to study, the dictionary things that we enjoy. It all stopped when we heard a knock at the door.

"Sir, the test results." Whom I believe is the assistant principal. "Thanks!"

"Alright let's see, oh!" It seems that you all did an amazing job!"

We all gasp and immediately hug Donnie and Splinter in happiness. The principle stands from his chair. "Well at this point I say, you all are welcome to this Academy. If you want you can join next week." He gives Splinter papers of the dress code and everything. "Now let's start the tour!" He says as we all walk out following him.

So far we've seen where most classrooms are, the dorms, and cafeteria. We saw elevators, so I'm guessing there are more than 1 floor here.

As we were walking towards the main entrance, other students were walking to their other classes. "That concludes the tour, and I'm looking forward to seeing you all next Monday." The principle says as he walks away back to his office.

"Guys we did it!!" I say. We were heading out till I heard someone calling my name. I turn back to see Miles. "Mikey!!" He says speed walking towards me, almost running. "Miles!!" I say walking towards him. We hug until SOMEONE interrupted us. "Ahem, uh Micheal who's a-tha??" Leo says, pulling me back. "Yeah who are ya pal? What'd ya want with my brother hm?" Donnie says. I started getting nervous, because they can look pretty intimidating at times.

"Sorry excuse us. We were about to leave right Mikes?" Raph says. "Um yeah!" I say trying not sound as if I wanted to stay longer. "Oh ok bye Angelo!" Miles says.

"Oh no. I don't know how y'all know eachother but you're only calling him Mikey, or Michealangelo, understand." Raph says. " yes sir.." Miles said. I looked back at him, he looked disappointed. "Uh Raphie, we met a few nights ago, when you called.." I say quietly so dad dosnt hear. "Oh really now? So now your hanging with some dude you only saw for one night?!" Raph said. "You snuck out?" Splinter said. "Um yeah.." I said.

Splinter sighs. "Let's go back home. You and I have things to talk about Michealangelo." Splinter seemed a lot more serious as a human, but I knew he meant for real. He can get serious as a old rat, but he just dosnt.

"Yes papa." I say as we all walk out. 'I'm in soo much trouble' I thought.

A/N
Alright T guys!! Hope you all are loving this!!