Chapter 4 part 2: informing the family!!

Leo's POV.

' I DID IT!' I thought to myself. I know that it was a simple confession lovy thing, but I actually feel like so many things jumped off of my chest.' I got home and everyone came to see who it was. Except for Splinter cause he's asleep. That is the results from drinking milk while watching unpopular Japanese commercials.

No One's POV.

Leo enters the lair and the first to greet her was Raph. It was a coincidence that Raph was the first to see Leo. "So how'd it go?" Leo smiled. "I guess I could say my charms worked." She said. "Congrats, but I bet you were nervous." Raph smirked. "You youngsters are quite something."

"Hey your something too!" They laughed. They didn't notice Donnie and Mikey seeing them laugh together. "I have a feeling things are gonna get better." Donnie tells Mikey.
They both greet Leo and congratulate him.

"Heya Big red, when do ya think Mona's comming?" Donnie asked. " in a while, she said that she thinks in about two months. Why?"

".."

"Donnie?"

"Yes?"

"Why are asking me that question?" The vibe was killing everyone.. especially Donnie. So they stoop up, gestured for his older brother to sit down, and put his hand in their shoulder.

"She said she was going to bring me uranium" they said with a dead face." (💀)

"Donnie no!" Raph stood up quickly and grabbed his phone. He dialed Mona's number and they talked. "Oh brother PLEASEEEE" Donne begged.

While that was happening Leo and Mikey were stuck in the "Hangout" area of the lair. "Hey Mikes, ya mentioned something bout another superhero?" "Oh yeah! Their name is Spider-Man!" Mikey replied happily. Leo smirked. "You know what I think?"

Leo scooted closer to Mikey. "I think Mr.Spider-Man is using a cloaking device to seem like a human!" "Huh?" Mikey gasped. "No no! Spider-Man is human! He's like a superhero durring the day time!" Mikey protested.

"Well how do you think he has powers? You said he shoots out spider webs? It's not like-"
"HE WAS BITTEN BY A SPIDER!" Mikey cut Leo off. Mikey wasn't very sure with what he had just said but something in him kind of suspected that.

"Oh?" Leo says. "Fine fine, whatever you believe little hermano." Leo pats Mikey's head. "Imma get some Z's, night!" "Ok night!" Mikey's says.

Time has passed, and it feels like a whole hour, but really it's only been 15 minutes. Everyone is asleep. Except for Mikey, he wasn't in his room, nor in the kitchen, but he was outside. He made sure to have his cloaking broach, he wore one of Donnie's dark purple hoodies to blend in the dark, filled the bag April got him with paint, and made sure to have his weapon all the way at the bottom, in case of an emergency.

It was a dark ally, before he had gotten there, a sprayed painting, a graffiti painting, was already there. It said "no expectations."
Ever since Mikey saw this, he had loved it. He was becoming quite a fan of the artist, even though this the only art work he has only seen from the person.

Mikey's POV.

I stared at the art work, getting ideas, once I was ready, I started painting. Each of the colors that I needed were in my bag, my ideas were all over the place. Just from this one art piece, I thought of so many different kinds of art, ideas, I just kept spraying till I got my vision onto the wall.

Few minutes passed and I was almost done. I was outline some stuff with a brighter neon colors, to give it some bright features. I felt a tap on my shoulder and my first instinct was to punch whoever was behind me.

"Ow!" I heard, then a thud. It was a guy. Looked around Apeils age but alittle younger. "Im sorry! I did it on instinct! Are you ok!?" I started rambling apologies.

"Im fine! I probably shouldn't have done that huh?" He laughed to himself, but softly. He sits up and his eyes meet mine. We ended up starring at eachother for quite a while. "Uh.." I say, breaking the silence. "Does your face hurt?.." I ask him. He starts giggling. "Yeah but I'll survive. Im still breathing, no?" I let out a small laugh aswell. "Where'd you learn to punch like that though? Are you learning karate?" He says.

I scoff at him. " no, i guess I could say my brother just helped me learn to defend myself." I replied. We both looked at my art. "Wow you did pretty good!" He says. "Thanks." I say.

"My names Miles!, I did that one." He points at the art piece that I've been keeping mommy mind on for weeks. "Oh! That's cool! Im.. uh...Mikey- well I mean—Michealangelo, but uh you can call me Mikey if it's too hard to remember." ' crap..I keep talking to much.' I stand there nervous. 'That's weird..my palms are sweating.'

I look back at Miles and he's smiling. "What school do you go to Mikey?" He asks me. 'Shoot..' "oh I'm homeschooled!" I say awkwardly. "Oh really? How is it like? Is it better than an actual school?" He says, he's also very interested in this topic. "Oh well I don't know, I've never been to an actual school before, but most of the time we're just learning stuff." I say trying to keep my cool..

'He's kinda...good-looking?' I kept thinking throughout our whole conversation.

Miles POV.

' it's him! I'm glad he didn't go back into that manhole. He's really cute!'

I've realized that the 30 minutes I usually would spend here alone had passed, and I had to head back.

"Miles? Did you hear me?" He said. "Oh um, sorry no I guess I was dozing off." I told him.
"Oh I was saying I have to go, and you should too, since your dozing off."

"Yeah I guess so, but, can you maybe try attending my school? It's called The Brooklyn Visions Academy, I want to see you more, that isn't so late yknow?" I say. He smiles at me. "Yeah ok." I give him one of my big smiles.

The silence breaks by his phone ringing. He checks who it is I he rushes to get back home I guess. "Goodnight Miles!!" He says as he runs. "Goodnight Angelo.." I say loud enough for him to hear me.

A/N
Hope you guys loved this!! Enjoy <3