Chapter 6 part 4: Meet the twins!!

Miles POV.

"Last night was cool yknow- Mikes and I were just vibing." I told Gwen very happily. "Miles, what is this love at first sight? Hmmm?" She elbows me, very hardly. I grunted. "No, we've met before hand, but honestly, I'll say it was love at first sight."

"Dang, you're falling for him hard huh?" She elbows me harder. "Yes yes. Though I bet that if you met him before me, you'd probably would too." I elbowed her back. We talked a lot more and headed to class. I would pass by Mikey a few times, and fawn over him. I'm thinking of taking him to that alley again later on!

Mikey's POV.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" was all that I heard from Leo. Leo and Usagi are dating so I'm asking her for some advice? But I'm starting to think it wasn't  the best idea.

""Awwwww a  crushy!! Mikey you have a crush on that weird guy!!" She said repeatedly.

""What? No! Miles isn't weird Leon, he's really sweet I promise!!" I say, flopping onto my bed. Thankfully my dorm mate is running some errands, so they weren't involved in the conversation.

"Well I could say you're lucky Raph dosnt know about this."  I sit up listening to her. "I'm telling you because you guys aren't going to say nothing to each other."

It was quiet. Very quiet. Donnie didn't like it that way, they only liked the quiet part. "Obviously they are avoiding each other, but it'll do us some good in the mean-time. Really, the only reason why we're here is because the principle loves how we act amongst each-other."  Donnie says sitting next to me.

"I'll be happy to meet him though." "No! -er I mean not yet?" I said, it came out more like a question. 

"Listen Mikes if you're worried that I'll steal your man, I won't! I'm basically married!!" Leo says, sitting next to me.

"Oh? He already proposed??" Donnie said suprised.  "Nope! He dosnt know at all, but i know it's gonna happen!"

We started talking about random stuff. Though I do feel kinda bad, we had a really good time together but, it was without Raph. 

"Hey you guys, I feel bad for Raph." It became quiet. Until I felt a hand on my shoulder. "It's okay lil hermano, April is with him they're studying together." She says with a grin that becomes suspicious when a sudden noise came from the door.

She gets up and runs out the door  opening it to see Miles's I let out a sigh and walk up to him. He looks so scared.  "Hmm, so you are?" Leo says, as she stick out her hand to shake his. "I'm Miles.."  "alright, and what do ya want bud? Like at-least text Mikey that you were coming over." Donnie says walking up to the doorframe.  "Guys! Stop your getting him nervous!!" I shout.

"Ok so these are my older siblings. That one is Donnie and Leo" I say as I gave both a them a glare.

A/N:

Y'all I'm sorry for the late update, I'll try updating another chapter this week to make up for it.
Love y'all and thanks for reading <3