Chapter 4 part 3: someone's in trouble!!😬

Mikey's POV.

My phone started ringing and I had to run back to the lair. "Goodnight Miles!" I yell. I didn't really expect him to respond.

"Goodnight Angelo." I hear him say. I feel a light blush across my face. I pick up my phone, and I hear a screaming Raph.

"MICHEAL FREAKING ANGELO FREAKING HAMATO!! WHERE ARE YO!? WHY ARE YOU OUT WHILE YOUR SUPPOSED TO BE ASLEEPING!!!!" He sounds like a girl. "Sorry Raphie, I went to do some painting."

I then hear him screaming as if he was dying.
"Uh hey mikes, do ya think you can get hear in a few??" Leo says.

"Oh yeah! I'm close by!" I say. I go inside the manhole and run. I already have the branch off, but I can hear Raph's panic screams. I sneak in and see Raph squeezing Donnie. "I'm home.?" I squeak out.

Raph rushed out to me, grabs my arm and drags me to his room. Micheal why are you leaving to do painting so late?" He says, seriously. "It's ok Raph, it's a lot better to paint at night honestly." I say. "It's not the first time I snuck out anyway.." I mumble. "HUH?!" 'I forgot Raph can hear really well. "Mikey, this isn't the first time you SNUCK OUT!?"

"Yeah..." I look down. I didn't feel any sadness, just guilt?, mostly afraid of what I'm not gonna be allowed to do anymore. 'What if he takes my phone away!!' I look up at his eyes. " RALHIEEE IM SORRYYY!!" I screamed clinging to his leg. "Ok ok, but I'm not letting you off the hook. Tomorrow no phone, now go back to sleep." He says. "How long?"

"A week" he says smirking. "OKKKKK 😞😞" I sigh giving him a hug, hoping it'll change his mind, and walked to my room. 'I guess I'm pretty tired..' And so I fall asleep.

No one's POV.

It was the next day, and Mikey was stuck without his phone. Usually when someone got their phone taken away, it would be locked in a red box. Only Raph had the key to the box, he was the strongest so, taking the key wasn't a good option, and waiting was a lot better.

Donnie was with Leo. They usually spend time to curl the ends of their bandanas, to maintain it. Leo always loved how they looked similar, like twins. Donnie would always protest though, because they were two different types of turtles.

Leo never cared about that, in fact, she wanted to try the cloaking device to see if they were actually look a likes.

"Is it done?" Leo asked. "Almost" Donnie replied, without hesitation. "Alright Leon I'm done." Donnie got up and turned to the door. "Thanks D!!" Leo shouts giving Donnie a wave as they exit her room.

Donnie saw to see Mikey sitting infront of Raph's room. "And what are you doing?"

"Waiting for my phone"

"Ok, you're not sitting here all week for your phone Micheal." Donnie said as they picked Mikey up to his feet. It was silent until the usual spark of energy lit from Mikey. "What if we went to school!!" Mikey said. "Aprils old school?" Donnie asked. "No, her new school!!" Mikey says as he hugs Donnie.

"Mikey, no offense but I think the only person, or turtle, that can get into that school is me." Donnie said as they begin to head towards the kitchen. "Ok then, help me! I wanna go to school!!" Mikey nagged and begged. "You already have me ya goof!" Donnie pats his head snickering.

"Well that's it! You only know what your science technology thingies got you to, I wanna learn what people are learning at my age, I'm probably really smart for my age too!!" Mikey explains.

"Alright, I'll give you three a review lecture, after you guys will take a quick test, and depending on the results, I will convince dear papa to take us to school." Donnie said.

"ALRIGHT!!" Mikey runs to get his brothers attention. Now, everyone is sitting in Donnie's room, listening to the lecture.

"Uh Dee? Didn't you teach us this already?" Leo says. "Yes, but dear Michealangelo wants to attend April's school. I told him that it was for advanced people, and if you three did will on the review test then I'll make some adjustments for him to go." Donnie says with a little smirk.

"Why are we involved again?" Raph said. "Raph, dad won't let Mikey go alone, and obviously if Mikey gets a chance to apply I'm going to aswell, but father probably dosnt trusts us without your supervision. And plus to convince him, I'll tell him he can watch tv without any loud disruptions."

"Alright then! I'll prove to you I'm no dummy!!" Leo says.

Few minutes came by and everyone is now taking the test. From Donnie's prospective, everyone looks calm. Relaxed. Once everyone finished, Donnie began to check each test.

Nervous is what everyone felt, there was not a time someone felt some sort of relief. Donnie stood up. "I guess you dumb dumbs aren't so dumb." They say with a smile.

A/N
Thanks for reading you guys! Hope y'all love this so far <3

Also I may be posting on Mondays and Wednesday!!