"What",Ian snapped,irritation clearly obvious in the tone.

"Sir,there is a problem. Miss Frieda is demanding us to open the mall. And we saw a bunch of  paparazzi outside the mall too. Since miss Frieda is one of the global ambassadors of your products,it might cause a scandal"

Ian was annoyed. He hated it whenever people try to get under his skin just because they thought they had some upper hand. He let that woman go after bullying his wife at first because he respected her old man but that doesn't mean he has to yield to every single fucking thing she wants.

"Let her rot. Don't open the doors",Ian ordered.

Ian stroked Arabella's hair when she tilted her head in confusion.

"Uh sir,there's another thing too. When paparazzi asked whether she is going to be your partner for the next week  party,she said yes. For some reason,the paparazzis are thinking that you closed the mall for miss Frieda"

Ian's eyes darkened dangerously. It wasn't hard to think what was actually happening. The paparazzi must have been paid by Frieda to write what she wants. This way,she could still show everyone that she had a say in Ian's life. Ian could imagine where this might head out. The woman might gradually target Arabella by directing public opinion in the wrong way.

It was already like that when he married Arabella instead of Frieda. As an A list model,she had a huge fan base and when her fans knew her marriage was cancelled,they dragged Arabella's name shredding her to pieces in the internet. Ian didn't know if Arabella knew about this or not but he made Peter act immediately to remove all the accusing posts.

And this time,it might be the same case.

When it happened first,Ian only removed all the bullying posts just because his mother asked him to do so. But now,it's different.

"Call Lucas first... I'll be there and tell Frieda to wait for me",Ian hanged out and looked at Arabella.

Arabella, "Something wrong?"

_________

Peter was at the glass door of the mall. Infront of him was Frieda waving at her fans who had formed an audience infront of the mall. Also a bunch of Paparazzi asking about her appearance infront of the mall. Even in this winter weather,they stayed like some annoying ants.

Frieda smiled very pleasantly and answered,"Ian asked me to come and check the new designs. As one of the ambassadors,I need to do a good job"

It was a roundabout way to say that he emptied the whole mall so she could buy whatever she wants.

"Are you still dating him?"

One of the paparazzi asked.

Frieda,"Of course no. He is married already. But we are still good friends"

Peter glared at her back thinking how pretentious she is. She is acting all innocent infront of the camera to earn the sympathy from the public. So it would seem like Arabella was the villain in her love story who destroyed her marriage.

He looked at the line of bodyguards infront of the mall door and whispered to one of them,"Make sure she doesn't enter until Mr.Carrington comes back"

With that Peter entered the mall and went to make a call.

It only took one ring and the other person answered,"Oh man,isn't this that arrogant bastard's secretary!! Any tea to spill?"

Peter winced hearing the annoying voice of the man. No wonder Ian avoided this man for life. "Lucas,Mr.Carrington wants you to do something for him"

"What now!! Tell him to come and beg! Then I'll consider"

Peter rolled his eyes,"Get rid of a paparazzi company. You'll soon know what it is"

With that Peter hang up.

And in time,Ian appeared with Arabella by his side.

Peter was surprised to see Arabella in a new dress. A beautiful white winter dress. She looked so lady like and elegant.

As soon as the couple appeared infront of the mall,everyone's attention was on them.

Frieda's smile slightly fell but she masked it up and smiled again. "Ian!"

Ian casted her a cold glance and then looked at all the crowd.

Frieda,"Ian,you were freezing me to death here. What took you so long?"

Frieda was internally smirking knowing Ian couldn't offend her because of her father. Her father was a well respected mafia elder and disrespecting her means disrespecting him.

And Ian had always gone along with her acting in the past because he was her fiance. This time too,she expected him to go along with her or else he might be in a big trouble.

But what she didn't know was that he had never given a damn about her. He didn't even care to give attention to what she did in the past but it is different now.

"I didn't know you were coming here. I was shopping with my wife to buy her a good dress for the next week party",Ian said aloud. Loud enough so her fans and paparazzi could hear him. "Why are you here by the way"

Frieda was rooted to the ground,frozen and speechless.

Arabella on the other hand,was enjoying every bit of her embarrassment. She bullied her last time with her two sidekicks but now but now look at what's happening. She was definitely in for this drama.

Everyone went silent after hearing Ian's words.

Ian's cold eyes pierced through Frieda as if he is murdering her on the spot. He had this massive murderous aura all over his body that no one dared to say a word to him.

"I –I didn't see Arabella there. Hey Arabella",Frieda was quick to change the topic. She felt cold sweat rolling down her forehead under Ian's cold gaze. Yet she had to keep up her image.

Arabella smiled and gave a slight nod before turning to Ian.

When Ian met her gaze,he immediately softened his gaze. "Are you tired?"

Arabella nodded and almost stumbled back but Ian supported her. He immediately picked her up in bridal style infront of so many cameras. He didn't even cast a glance at Frieda as he walked past her.

Arabella wrapped her hands around Ian's neck and looked back at Frieda before smirking at her.

All the bodyguards surrounded the married couple providing them security. And once they safely got inside the car,Arabella relaxed against the seat.

"Satisfied?",Arabella asked.

Ian smirked,"Very!"

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Hey guys

Hope you enjoyed

See ya soon

Vote and comment