As I opened the door, I was met with a woman. I examined her; Cheek stained red with tears filling her eyes, shaking body like she's just been scarred by something horrific.

  The fuck.

  "Are you Katherine?!" She yelled, her jaw was shaking, and her tone was hoarse.

  "Yes? And you are?" I asked, getting the shivers.
  I wasn't expecting what happened next. Her hand slapped me across the face. My phone dropped to the floor from shock.

  I was high from the adrenaline to even feel the pain.

  "What the fuck!" I yelled, going up in her face.

  Who the fuck does this bitch think she is?

  "I will get you fucking arrested you-," She shoved a peice of paper towards my chest.

  "You will get what you deserve after this." She warns, more tears streaming down her face as she walks away. I watched her climb into her car and speed off.

  "What the fuck," I mutter, opening the folded paper to reveal a massive paragraph.

  And it started with,
By the time you get this, your trauma has just begun.....

"I was traumatised. I still am," I feel the tears strolling down my cheeks.

  As Miss Jenkins was about to speak, an alarm started blaring. signalling both of us that the session was over.

  "Looks like our time is over," I smile, wiping away the tears. Feeling pathetic.

  I regret this.
  "Katherine-," As she was calling my name, I had already left her office.

  I had to get out there. She would've managed to get more stuff out of me.

  Miss Jenkins knows the entire thing.

  What happened in Georgia. Why I had to leave.
  But having to say it out loud is like a massive wave pulling me towards a ripping sea. It will consume me. Making me experience it again.

  And I can't. I just can't.
  I'm traumatised.

  I hadn't realised I'd been walking fast until I noticed I had arrived at the school gates.

  I sighed, wanting to go home. But home isn't an escape either.

  I stroll towards the building, preparing myself for the day ahead of me.

  "Hi Katherine," A voice behind me calls to me, making me turn around. Bella stands there besides Rome and Fletcher, grinning smugly.

  She looks weird. Way confident. Cocky.

  "Fuck off," I smile sweetly before turning around. Hearing Rome and Fletcher laughing.

  "She clearly doesn't like you Bella, so why don't you just leave her alone." I heard Rome defend me, making an invisible smile tug at my lips.

  Rome is a sweetheart. He's every girl's dream.
  A boy who comes from money, a total sweetheart and romantic considering I've heard about the things he's done for Bella.

  For fuck sake, that boy deserves happiness.
  Bella got caught sleeping with some random boy in Rome's bed. At his birthday party. 

  And Bella believes she can get him back after that. Wow. That girl must have confidence.

  As I'm walking to my locker, whispers are among me. Chattering and gossip enveloping me.

  I see something stuck to my locker with something written on it,

Killer! Katherine BlackThorn is a killer!

  People surround me, gathering in one big circle like there's going to be a fight.

  What the fuck is this!

  "Who did this?" I ask the people, ripping down the piece of paper and scrunching it into a ball.

  They all shake their heads, signalling me they don't know either.

  I give them looks, walking away from my locker to go to my lesson. My head is filled with questions.

  Who would've done this?

  Bella was looking quite suspicious. Grinning smugly.

  As I arrived, I immediately sat down, ignoring all the looks I received when everyone piled in.

  "Before we begin today's lesson, I'd like to introduce a new student who came all the way from Canada; Ellie Mirfos."