Chapter 93 - Kiss (1)

Start from the beginning

The only response was her deep breaths as she slept peacefully, tucking her face into his chest and gripping his shirt.

"Fine. I'll let you off this time Valentina. You're lucky you're cute."

Kaiser sighed before patting her back. Feeling the warmth of her body, and being surrounded by the scent coming from her and her bedding, he took a deep breath and felt his eyes closing as well.

It wouldn't hurt for him to take a nap as well.

As he drifted off to sleep, it felt like moments later he was awakened by little footsteps. His eyes snapped open and he caught sight of Luca staring at him with a look of betrayal on his face.

Luca's green eyes were narrowed in an angry frown and the finger he used to point at Kaiser was shaking from anger as he whispered "Traitor!"

Feeling somewhat guilty, Kaiser tried to explain, "Shhh...It's not what it looks like..."

Without even looking at him, Luca climbed up to the opposite side of the bed. He gently laid his head on Valentina and as if she sensed it, she quickly rolled over and wrapped her arms around Luca before going back to sleep.

Kaiser: "......" Was he that easy to abandon?

Looking over and seeing Luca's smug smile as he hugged Valentina and closed his eyes to sleep, Kaiser felt the urge to pinch his cheeks and fully stretch them out.

"Luca, get up and go to your bed," Kaiser whispered while looking at Luca fiercely. The only response was fake snores coming out of the boy's mouth as he waved at him.

"Luca.." Kaiser called his son's name in warning but the little child continued his fake snores that quickly turned real as he relaxed and fell asleep in Valentina's arms.

Kaiser: "......"

Looking at the cute scene, somehow he felt jealous and left out. After all, he was here first.

Fine. Whatever, he would just go to sleep as well. Sliding in beside Luca, he forcibly dragged him over and as expected, Valentina immediately began reaching out again in her sleep. Kaiser placed Luca comfortably on the other side of him and gently patted Valentina's back as she settled back to sleep.

Although Luca would be upset when he woke up, he didn't plan on letting anyone get in the way of him and Valentina cuddling. Not even his own son.

As his eyes closed and he fell asleep, the last thought that Kaiser had was that this was quite nice.

***

[Ding!]

[Sub-Task Completed – Clear Your Name]

[Reward Custom Body Scent with Special Effects has been received]

[Activate reward now?]