Chapter Fifty One

Cyrus' POV...

After deciding that we needed the others to plan put an elaborate kidnapping we were set to start arranging for them to leave Boston. FOR GOOD!! Might I add.

*A day later*

After the others arrived, were well rested and caught up with the others the planning started.

"Ok how about this..."and Big Bow started explaining what he had in mind.
" What yall think?"He asked as well glanced at each other smirking.
" Fuck yah!!"We all shouted clinking our beers together.

We are the type of gang to stay up whole night setting a plan in motion to happen the next day....and then sleep the whole day till then.

I watched as everyone else had cuddled up for the night. To say that they were out like a light would be an understatement.

Getting up I made my way to the roof. Staring out on Boston from up here had to one of my favorite things to do when I am here and for the last time too.

*The day of the kidnapping *

"Rise and shine princesses" I shouted while beating a pot with a wooden spoon.
"Fucking hell Cyrus!!" Mack groaned.
"I don't think leaving Boston is going to work if you are going to wake us up like that" Mikey said standing up.

Rolling my eyes, I handed out everyone something to eat.

Time for action

Bliss, Steph and Launa were our decoy. Logan, Mack and surprisingly Big Bow were our kidnap. Ok, to be honest I would have forced Big Bow, his a mountain of guy the fuck he ain't gonna a kidnapper.

Chris, Josh, Mikka and Daniel are gonna cause a small accident just in case plan A goes wrong. Gotta have a plan B. I was leaning more towards plan B to ensure the girls safety.

After everyone got into position, I signaled the go ahead.

"Bliss, Steph, Launa, you're up" I said through our coms.

I didn't have a huge role, just a simple get away driver that's all. Pr rather they refused to allow me to anything else since these red fucks know how I look.

I heard Bliss voice through the coms as she started communicating with the red fucks. They were stationed outside Reginald's apartment.

"Heyy guys, so we were -" tuning out Bliss' voice and watching their every move instead waiting for the cue that their decoy worked.

Reginald lives in a busy street in an high class business area where a lot happens. I just hope people do not notice what's going on.

I watched as the boys made their way to the boys.

"Yo, you tryna steal my girl?!" Mack shouted.
"Ok not that bombastic please. We do not wanna cause a scene" I said shaking my head.
"Yet we have to cause an accident in a busy Boston road which could lead to more than one car being involved in this accident" Daniel stated.
"Shut up and just do it" I said in frustration.
"Ya ready sis"Daniel said.
" More than I'll ever be "Mikka said.

I watched as they carefully- even though this is a car accident- staged the scene. It was like I watching it through slow motion lenses something, it was hilarious.

As soon as they crashed into each other the public ran to the scene.

"That's your cue Cyrus!! I gave you a 5 minute window before the cameras automatically switch back to their live feed!" Lyle said I drove up.

As I stopped the van behind the guys, simultaneously they all took their guns. Climbing out of the van, i took my own out.

"Missed me?"I asked those red fucks with a smirk on my face.

The guys threw them in as I ran back to the van, that's how you end one hell of journey in Boston.

I looked at them through the rear view mirror winking at them. Once we got to Joe's, we got ready to leave.

Mack started pulling off the fake spray paint on the van, Logan knocked the red fucks out with a lot of force might I.

"I know what anger you did that with" I said taking off my overalls as he gave me a side glance.

Everyone that wasnt driving with vn grabbed their cars and what else they needed. Everyone walked to the centre of the room, raising our fists into a fist bump and we off.

"Meet yall at mom's! " I shouted
"Roger that!!" They shouted back as drove off.

This is going to be interested.

I was the first one back considering the fact that I live here and really do not plan to miss dinner.

"Mommy!!!!" I shouted as I walked.
"Do you have to be so loud Cyrus!!! And where have you been?" She said coming down the stairs.
"No texts, calls nothing!! Young lady you have some explaining to do" Mom said pinching my ear.
"Oww, m-mom owww!!" I shouted as she pulled me into the living room by the ear.
"Start talking" Mom said tapping her foot.
"I help Launa, Mikey an-"
"She helped us move!!!" Lyle shouted walking in.

I watched as mom let out a huge squeal before running to hug them. Rolling my eyes, I started to have a sudden craving for double chocolate ice cream. Leaving them to their reunion I grabbed the ice cream with one spoon and headed up to my room.

"I'll be in my room if yall are loolimg for me" I said as I opened the door, closing it gently with my foot.

Plopping down on my bed with my back against the head board, I stared at the tub of ice cream. Now this is how you celebrate a freeing moment dare I say so myself.

As I dug into the ice cream one by on they all tumbled into my room lookimg highly offended at the fact that I was eating ice cream without them.

"So... You aint gonna give us?" Mikka asked.
"I buy your own"I said shoving another spoonful into my mouth.
"You really are mean you know" Bliss said pouting.
"Tell me something I dont know" I said taking my last spoonful before setting it down one the bed.
"When were you going to tell us about your graduation ms ma'am?" Daniel said putting a hand on his hip.

Rolling my eyes at them, I got up and search for comfortable clothes aka pajamas to wear. I left them bickering on and on about how important graduation is, blah blah blah and made my way to the bathroom not planning on taking a shower. I aint got time for that right now. All I can think about is sleep.

"While yall are bitching about a graduation, it is going in by the one ear and out by the other. I do have clothes, I am not there to impress anyone" I said crawling under my sheets.

No way in hell was I going to allow people who have been done with school for 2 years to tell me what and how I should treat my graduation.

"YOU HAVE ONE WEEK!!" They all shouted at me.