Chapter Eleven

Before we got into position,Emile called. I looked at everyone before picking up the phone.

*What now Emile*
*Drop whatever you doing and get home*-Emile
*Why?*
*Because our dear father is here*-Emile
*Don't talk shit with me*
*I'm not,now please come home before I murder someone*-Emile

You could hear the hatred as he spoke. Looks like we working on a time limit.

*Ok,I be there in 15*
*Hurry the fuck up will you*-Emile
*Yeah yeah*

I rolled my eyes and hung up.

"We have fifteen minutes to do this so let's not waste anytime. And no killing under any circumstances..NO KILLING"I said.

All them groaned. I was shocked,did they really want to killed them.

"Y'all are terrible...let's just get this over with" I said taking my position.

Josh, Mack,Launa and me went to the door. The windows were all blacked out, they were definitely hiding something. Launa picked the lock just like she picks every lock. I don't understand why she needed to know how to pick locks.

"We are in"Launa said.

I walked in front because if someone was there and they had a gun,I'd take the shot. I knew if I were to die today they would avenge my death with any means necessary.

As I walked in I saw that it was empty everywhere. Josh and Mack went to make that there wasn't any people around. My team and I are very quiet when we need to be.

"Check if there's a basement and if there is,check if there's a entrance from the back into the basement"I whispered.
"Roger that"they whispered back.

I decided to go out back and check around the house. I saw that everyone was in position. I returned back inside to have Josh walk up to me.

"There's a basement downstairs"he whispered.
"And there's a entrance out back"Launa whispered.
"Ok get everyone in position,as soon as you hear the door being kicked down move in from the back"I said.
"Roger that"they said.

Making my way down the steps towards the basement,I made sure that I didn't make a sound walking down. As soon as I got to the door,I turned around and looked behind making sure everyone was ready.

I showed them thumbs up and they returned it. As soon as I saw everyone was ready, stood back and let Mack kick the door in and I then through two smoke bombs and run in.

I run between Rider and Ben as the smoke was clearing.

"Hii second and third place"I said smiling.
"Oh come on!!!"the both of them shouted.

We started laughing.

"Second place move your ass out the door now. You,third place, remember your place"I reminded.

He knows damn well what I'm reminding him of. I watched as Mikka and Logan escorted second place out. As soon as he was gone,I turned to face third place.

"What the fuck!!! Do you want to die Ben!!"I shouted hitting him on the head.
"Chill Cyrus! He pissed me off. His trying to grab my territories,what the fuck was I suppose to do?"he said.
"You should have came to Razor!!!"I shouted.
"Please don't tell Razor. She will have my head for this. Please baby don't tell her"Ben begged.
"Don't call me baby because you nothing of me"I said kneeing him in the balls.

Some people need to learn a lesson and that person is Ben Fisher. When I got home,I let Mack take Rider home.

"Thanks Launa and Mikey. Y'all gonna go home or sleepover at my house?"I asked.
"Sleepover"they said.
"Sneaking bastards. Come on let's go"I said laughing.

Everyone said there goodbyes and went there separate ways. When we got to my house, I saw a black Mercedes out front. That son of bitch is still here! Just fucking great!

"Mom!!! I'm home!! I brought Mikey and Launa with!!!"I shouted.
"In the sitting room sweetheart!"I heard Mom shout.

We made our way to sitting room. The first face we saw was the face of my father, Jonathan Rose. Shits about get real.

"Hi Mom"I said and gave her a kiss on the forehead.

I took my jacket off and threw it on the couch.

"Jonathan. Whats-"
"When did u fucking get tattoos?!" he shouts.
"As if it's your concern Jonathan. After all you, disappears without a trace so why should I tell you?"I asked smirking and looked at Launa and Mikey.

I could see it was already working on his nerves. Like I care.

"No child of mine will have tattoos. Not at least while I'm alive!"he shouts.
"Well that's the thing. You dead to Jonathan. Everything you did to Mom and us. You expect to just pop up and you think you have in my life. I don't know about Emile but that shit don't fly like that with"I said starting to get pissed.

Who the fuck does he think he is telling me what I can and cannot do?! Does he have a fucking death sentence or something?! This man better get the fuck out of face before I show him his ass on a silver platter.

"Language Cyrus!!! I didn't raise you like that nor did you mother!!"Jonathan shouted getting.

So I got up and so did Emile.

"Don't bring Mom up in this convo Dad"Emile said.
"But Emi-"
"No buts. I agree with Cyrus. Where were you when I graduated from university? Where were you for my 21st? You weren't there,but Mom was. She's not only our mother but our father"he says.
"And as far as I'm concerned,you are a sperm donor and nothing else. In court I'll say that you are my father,but remember you weren't there so why even bother now. Just leave before I show you the way to hell"everyone in the room was shocked by my behaviour.

I was slowly losing my patience with him. If my mother and brother weren't here I would have pulled a knife out long time ago but I'm staying calm for them.

"Cyrus I'm-"
"Leave Jonathan. You aren't ever welcome here"I said pointing in the direction where the door is.
"Jonathan,I think it's for the best you leave"Mom said.
"But Layla-"
"Please leave. You don't know how far Cyrus's anger for you goes. You think this bad,then you haven't seen nothing yet. So please leave before you upset my child further"Mom said.
"Fine. But I will be back"he says.
"And I'll be ready for you Jonathan!" I shouted as he walked out.

Everyone was looking at me. I can't help how I feel. Mom warned him so I don't see the problem.

"What? Don't look at me like that! Y'all knew what was gonna happen before it even happened"I said.
"Mommy's going to make you guys some food and give you and annextra plate ok sweetheart?"Mom said pinching my cheeks.
"Yes Mommy thank you"I said pouting.

I can't wait for the next time we see each other. Might even be in court you never know. He tends to stab people in the back. But his got another thing coming.