Chapter Twenty Four

The next morning...

Becca slept over,now you can imagine what time I had to get up so that we could get clothes for her to wear for school. Oh did I mention,it's the last day of school and then WINTER BREAK BITCHES!!! With winter break comes hot chocolate,soup,cuddling,sleeping late,being lazy and all those things that involves winter break.

Christmas is also around the corner. Lots of presents for my family and friends. Getting up,the only thing on my mind was my brother. I didn't even know his name. Does he even know he has siblings?

"Becca! Becca! Wake up!!!"I shouted pushing her off the bed.
"Owww!! That was sore you know"she said while I made my to the bathroom.

Knocking on the bathroom door, I walked in. Emile was standing there with a towel in his hands. He threw it on my head and went downstairs. Chuckling,I got ready for today.

"What do you think I should wear?"I said walking in.
"A dress for a ch-your hair! Your hair-r"
"Oh I forgot you don't know. I shaved my hair a long time ago. For some reason I like it that way so I shave it everytime. I just put on a wig to hid my tattoo on my forehead"I said not telling her the full truth.
"Damn girl,you look hella hot like that tho"Becca said shaking her head up and down.

Instead of wearing anything close to black,this bitch got me wearing a yellow sun dress with sandals. I look like a damn sunflower,only difference is my arms are TATTOOED!!

"Bitch,are you crazy?! I can't show my tattoos. Rider will figure out that I'm Razor!!"I shouted giving up.
"Yeah,I realised that now"she said walking towards my closet.

She threw me an off the shoulder black top as well as a black leather pants. Now that's what I'm talking about. I walked to the mirror to check myself out.

"Pick a wig Becca"I said putting on a pair of white Adidas.

It turned out that Becca's mother had dropped a bag off for her last night. I wonder how she knew where I lived. Becca probably sent her location last night,I wouldn't know.

Running downstairs,I bumped into a sleepy Emile. I pulled him back before he fell forward. He reeked of alcohol and vomit.

"Come on,let's get you to bed. I'll meet you downstairs"I said to Becca,helping Emile to his room.

As soon as his head hit his pillow,it was lights out for him. Laughing,I covered him with his blanket and walked out putting off the light.

"Yo,since you took so long,here's your keys and your breakfast"Becca said grabbing my arm.
"Bye Mom!!"I shouted.
"Bye Mrs. Rose!"she shouted.

It's the last day of school. Last day of school. I'm be acting as if I don't have school over less than a month but I do.

"What's up Cyrus?"I heard from behind me.

I turned around and I saw it was Rider running up towards us. Becca started poking me,smiling and wiggling her eyebrows at me. She grabbed my things and run inside.

"See ya in class!!"she sang.

How dare this child leave me alone? What happend about right hand man or rather woman?! I will get her back,this bitch.

"Hi second place"I said putting my hands in my pocket.
"Hi,so I'll meet you at the Mall after school. And no buts"he said kissing me on the cheek.

Ahhhh!! Did he just kiss me?!