Chapter Fourteen

Don't forget to vote and comment

___________

After dinner...

"Thank you Mrs. Rose,thank you Cyrus. The food was so delicious. Thank you for helping me as well"he said rubbing his tummy.
"Oh my pleasure Rider. Feel free to come anytime you want. You are more than welcome to sleepover as well"Mom said wiggling her eyebrows.
"Mom"I said through my teeth.

Rider chuckled getting up. We did the same.

"Thank you Mrs. Rose for you hospitality. I will keep that in mind"he said chuckling.
"And if those bad people hurt you again,be sure to let me know and I'll send Cyrus to rescue you"Mom said winking.
"Mom"I said whining.

I looked at him and gave him a death glare. He better not laugh or else. I looked at Mom and all she did was smile sweetly. Sometimes I could just throw my mother's fine China on the ground.

"Come on Rider,let's get you home"I said rolling my eyes grabbing my car keys.
"Bye Mrs. Rose"he said.
"Bye Rider"Mom said.

Instead of waiting for him,I rushed to my car and climbed in. He sure as hell knows how to take his sweet time. When I saw him coming out,I started the car. As soon as he was sitted,I drove off,didn't bother checking if he had his seat belt on.

"Sorry about my mother. She gets that way sometime"I said while driving.
"I wish my mother was like that sometimes"he said.

When we got outside his house,I could see he didn't want to get out. I leaned over and opened the door,I know right. How rude of me.

"Heyyy, I'll make sure nothing happens to your family. I'll bring Izzie home tomorrow, I promise"I said holding out my pinky.
"Thanks Cyrus. I don't know why you are helping me but I appreciate it"he said hugging me.

I patted his back and smiled. He climbed out and walked to the door. He waited until I drove away and he waved.

Time to make my way to the others. While driving I called Lyle.

*Lyle?*
*Cyrus!! I know where Izzie is*-Lyle.
*Where???*
*A warehouse close to library*
*You know what on second thought, I'll track Mack's phone*

I hung up and started tracking Mack's phone.

Ben's warehouse...

"What's up bitches"I said as soon as I got close to him.
"Shut up Cyrus some of us aren't bitches,we are dicks"Josh pointed out.
"Shut up. Can we just do this please"I said rolling my eyes and started walking.

Most of the time when we do this,we wing it. We are to impatient to wait for Big Bow's plan. Let's see how winging this goes today.

"Let's spilt up like always"I said rolling my eyes.
"I wish Big Bow would hurry up when it comes to plans"Steph whined.
"Oh shut up. We are impatient bastards,let's go"I said.

Everyone was searching every inch of that place but we didn't find anything. We met back up in centre of the building but nothing felt right. I took out my phone and messaged Rider.

*Get your ass down here and bring every man you can. Something doesn't feel right*
*On it. Please be careful*-Rider.
*I will be*

After sending him a location I looked at everyone and shook my head. Everyone scattered to different corners of the building but still keeping in touch.

I smelt a strong stench of bleach and paint. I don't know if this is a lead on where Izzie is but I'm going to follow it.

Rider's POV.....

*Get your ass down here and bring every man you can. Something doesn't feel right*-Cyrus.
*On it. Please be careful*

Did I just tell Cyrus to be careful? What the fuck? You cannot be falling for one of Razor's girls. Damnit Rider,keep your head straight!!

*I will be*-Cyrus.

Something inside me, calmed down when she said she will be. I mentally face planted myself and sent every man I have in my gang to meet me at that location.

At the warehouse...

When I got there with everyone,it was silent and my heart started beating aggressively. Something definitely isnt-I was cut off by someone being thrown through a window and every other window opened with one of Razor's men staring out.

"Cyrus!!!"they all shouted.
"Oh shut up!! I'm fine and so is Izzie. I just threw this idiot out the window for pissing me off!!"she shouted.

I started chuckling as I saw Izzie walk in front of Cyrus and look at her in awe. She looked at Izzie and smiled at her. She looked down at me and smiled.

"You see second place, clearly I deserve to be first!"she shouted smiling.

Yeah she sure does. I guess I should stop trying to take her place and try to get along with her. Nah,that ain't happening. First is what I want and first is what I will get.