Chapter Fifty

"Ok so there was this incident with men dressed in red. No one got hurt or anything however those same men are nobody's among those we know. They are tailing Reginald and his beinf stubborn of course. Then there's this thing with Rider, his....I guess growing on me more than he should. His supposed to be just an assignment, once that assignment is completed, I wont have to see him again. However, something did occur between Rider and I, I prefer not to dive into that now. I have no idea whether I am making the right choice in feeling the way I do about him. I am also struggling to keep myself from revealing the truth about why Reginald gave his empire up. Its not my story to tell, I get that, however, I am the one that needs to deal with everyone and needs to ensure that nothing blows up in my face nor finds him. I made a promise yet, I don't know if I can fulfill it for some odd reason. Then there's my identity, in the world I share with my family, I am Cyrus. Someone who doesn't really fit in nor feels comfortable however enjoy some sides of who she is. Then there's Razor, the person I feel most comfortable being. The one who is dangerous but finds it thrilling yet I feel more complete when I dont really partake in matches or races, just behind the scenes, protecting those I love. I dont know how to balance them out"I said taking a deep breath afterwards.
"That was a mouthful. Kiddo, I dont know what to tell you about the reds. They are ghosts in Boston as well. I dont know how the others managed to get photographs of them following Reggie but, then again they do perform some incredible stuff. As with Rider, I have a sneaky suspicion what happened but I wont push for answers, do know this if it feels right dont lose it however if you know for sure that it wont benefit you, heartbreak is guaranteed and that destruction will follow, RUN! It isn't your story to tell however maybe you should tell your story to them. That might actually be what you want to do. As for balance, you can start by taking that awful fucking wig off, jeez!!"He shouted causing me to laugh.

I pulled the wig and tosed it aside. In some way I did feel better after talking to him. I guess I am so used to seeing one way of things that I never realized that there were a multitude of other possibilities.

"You are definitely old" I said getting up to go find the others.
"Heyy!!" Joe said throwing me with a pillow.

Chuckling I run into the office that he had for the others.

"Sup motherfuckers" I said posing.
"Cyrus!!" They said running in for a group hug.
"So, who's up for some kidnapping?" I asked.
"Before we get to that, can I just mention how fucking tantalizing you look without that grusome wig!" Melanie shouted causing everyone to laugh.
"Its about time" Launa said.
"Yeah yeah, we can have it out over the wig once we deal with our little pr-"
"Actually, how are you going explain tjat you have short, curlu black hair to Rider without him piecing it together that you are Razor?" Lyle asked.
"You bitch!!! I didn't need that one my mind right now!" I said dramatically falling to the ground.

As everyone laughed till tears fell, I was in utter frustration about that. Fucken Lyle and his smart ass mouth!

"I personally feel its time that Razor reveals herself and yall to move out of Boston. It's time to raise Cyrus because... there's a war on the way in the form of red fucks and you know it" Joe said as he walked past the office.

I sat up straight while staring at the rest.

"You thinking what I'm thinking?" I said raising my eyebrow.
"Let's have some fun why don't we" Mikey said smirking.

____________
QUEUE CRIMINAL BY TAEMIN

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT!!!