Chapter Twenty Nine

A/N:warning:mentions of animal abuse. No animals were harmed in the writing of this book

_____________

Lester's POV...

His not going to be happy to hear this. How do you tell your best friend who also happens to be your boss that Ben, his enemy, is once again making threats. However, this time they are just plain disgusting. Killing dogs and attaching death threats to them, leaving them on our biggest territory is a dick move. And the poor dogs did nothing

"I told you to tell him Lester. This could have stopped a long time ago, but no... Lester wants-"
"Shut up Baine. Thats not helping and besides, im his second hand i should be able to deal with this peacefully" i said.
"You realize that that isnt meant for you, but for Rider and the only way to stop that from happening again is to give him Reginald's location" Baine said.
"Which we won't give" I heard someone say.

When i turned around i saw Rider walk into the light. Well shit, doesnt he look peachy.

"I would like to know why i didnt know about this earlier?!" he shouted.

The whole room was dead quiet. Not a single soul dared to speak.

"How long has this been going on?" he asked making sure we knew how pissed he was.
"Since the first time he asked where your father is" Eric said.

Eric is one of the gang's best fighters. So far his lost 10 times and he has won 26 matches making that a total of 36 matches since he joined in 2016.

"And Lester, did you in any way try to resolve this?" Rider asks me.
"I've sent him 3 warnings in span of 4 weeks. In the last warning, i let him know that if he does it again we won't warn him, but act on them"I said standing strong.

I couldn't let the fact that he was pissed. I did my job and now its time to deal with it once and for all. He nodded his head and made his way to his locker.

"What yall waiting for? An invitation!? Lets go girls" i shouted following him.

Its time he learns his place, no one messes with the Arch blade gang.

Rider's POV...

Just when i thought he grew up. He not only pissed me off, but because of him my date was cut short. At least i kissed her.

This damn damn short, juicey lips. Even though she didnt kiss me back, that was enough for me finally accept my feelings for her.

Enough about that, now its time for Ben to learn his lesson. I'm second place for fucks sake- my thoughts were cut off by my phone ringging. It was from an unregistered number.

*Hello?*- Rider.
*Second place, it's Cyrus. Whatever you are about to do to Ben. I suggest you drop it and let Razor take care of it. I know you have a personal reason which adds a lot of fuel to the fire but trust me it's not the time*-Cyrus.
*You cant exp-*
*I said drop it*-Cyrus said hanging up afterwards.

Dammit Cyrus. She should have fought Razor on it to let me take care of it. He holds nothing against her family, but against mine. And i will be damned if i let them handle alone.

"Stand down" I told everyone.
"What? Why boss?" Lance asked.
"I got a call from Cyrus. I was told to drop it and let Razor handle him" i said pissed.

How the hell did they find out? Shaking my head i made my way to my car. I hopefully they haven't left yet.

Outside of Big Bow's gym...

I stormed in after parking my car. There was no way that i wasnt going to be there when they beat him up. I too want to get my punches in.

"He did what?!" I heard someone shout.
"Yeah, i d-" whoever was speaking stopped once i walked in.
"What the fuck are doing here Rider?" Josh said getting up.
"Back off Josh, ive came to speak to Razor" i said making my way towards Cyrus.
"Heyy" i said kissing her on the forehead.

Now, i know what thinking, im getting carried away or my hopes are to high up. Like i said im not giving up so lets forget about that for now.

"What was that for?" she asks me pushing me gently away.
"Because i felt like it. Wheres Razor, im not letting her deal with him alone. I want tk to be there" i said.
"She's not here and considering the fact that we know you wont leave. Let's see if you can keep up. Alright guys, its time to ride!"Cyrus shouted and with that they all followed suit.

Around the corner from Ben's house....

"I can sse why she's fed up with him"Cyrus said.
" The amounts of times I've rejected him only to receive a 'I'm not going to give up' message should be an example of how fucking annoying this prick is"she continued.

How many times has she rejected him? Is that what a waits me? Pushing those thoughts a side for later, i kept my eyes trained on his house.

"So whats the plan?" i asked to anyone who could hear me.
"We never have when dealing with him" they all said in union.

Wow, thats just fucking great. Winging it it is then.

"Everyone ready?" She asked.
"Yes Mam" we all said.
"I'm not your mam! " Cyrus hissed before making her way to his front door, kicking it in.

"Missed me motherfuckers?!!" she shouted as we all came in behind her. Some surrounded the house while the rest stayed in doors.

A stone cold, shocked Ben looked at us.

"Babe, i-i.."
"She's not your babe!!" i shouted punching him and started beating him up.

Everyone tried to get me off him. This man has had leverage on my family and now he is trying to take my girl. Over my dead body!!

"Enough!!!" Cyrus shouted which made me stop right away.
"Both of you up now, you" she said pointing to Ben.
"Over there and you" pointing to me
"Behind me, now!!" Cyrus shouted very pissed.

With my tail between my legs, i made way to stand behind her. I know i dont answer to her, but damn her voice holds power.

"I can explain" Ben said talking to Cyrus.
"Explain what!!? Wasn't it told to you to drop whatever you have against Rider? And what is so important that you need to kill dogs, DOGS for fucks sake Ben. Just to get Reginald Blacks attention. What the hell did he do to you?!!" she said pulling at her hair.

I carefully put my hands on hers and pulled them away.

" Dont pull your hair "I said.
" Dont tell me what to do! "She shouted pulling her hands out of mine.

It seemed to have annoyed Ben that i got so close to her as he started walking closer to us.

" Woah, woah, woah Ben"Mack said getting in between me and Ben.
"Ben, since you refuse to listen. There will be consequences and you know what they are" she said.
"You guys know what to do" she continued grabbing my wrist and pulling me out.

I am in deep trouble now.