Chapter Five

"Come on Steph. Beat the crap out her!!"I shouted.
"Yes babe!!!!!!"Mack shouts.

I look at him in disgust. Love makes me nauseous. Ewww!!!

"Stop looking at me like that Cyrus! One day,you are going to fall in love and then it's not going to be so disgusting"Lights shouts.
"Who? Me? Haha,you so funny. As if,I bet Logan will be the next person to fall in love"we all looked at him.
"Heyy!!!! Dont look at me that!!"he shouts.

I rolled my eyes at his childish ways.

"AND THE WINNER IS STEPH" announces Larry.

Our whole crew went nuts. Of course we did, I mean we are family. That's how we are.

"NEXT UP IS THE FIGHT OF THE NIGHT!! RIDER VS RAZOR!!!"the whole crowd went wild.

I grabbed my face mask and put it. No one knows how I look except my crew.

"Come one Razor. Are you scared?!"he snickered.
"Haha oh come on Rider! You only want to fight me because Cyrus reminded you of your place!"I said back smirking.
"You bitch! I'll show you who is second"He shouted.
"Ok,ok y'all break it up"Larry said.

The crowd started cheering.

"Ok!! Y'all know what the rules are but let's jog your memory. No low balling,no pulling hair and no weapons!!"Larry says
"You ready Rider!!"he asks.
"Born ready!!"Rider says.
"You ready Razor!!"he asks me.
"Why the fuck wouldn't I be?!!"I shouted.
"Fight,fight,fight,fight!!"the crowd shouted.
"Ready!!! Fight!!!"Larry shouts and the bell went off.

He immediately run towards me. I knew he wanted to tackle me. He wanted to use his weight again me which was a good way to start. I side stepped him,grabbing his arm knowing that if I side stepped he was going to grab me which ever way I stepped.

I then tripped him. I gripped his arm harder and lifted him up throwing him over my shoulder.

"Ohhhh!! Damn Razor!!"I heard one of his men shout.

I backed up,giving him space to get up. He slowly made his way towards me and started throwing punches which I blocked. I grabbed his fist and kneed him in the stomach. I brought my other leg up and kicked him in the face which brought us both down. I flipped him over,in which I was on top.

While he was laying there,I jumped on his stomach with both feet than did a back flip and then a front flip and jumped with my knees and all my weight on top of him. In which he started coughing up blood.

I repeatedly kicked him in the stomach until someone had to pull me away. When I turned around I saw it was Big Bow that pulled me away.

"Slow your role kiddo!! You won Razor!! You won!! Chill!!"Big Bow shouted.
"AND THE WINNER IS RAZOR. AS PER THE CLAUSE,RAZOR REMAINS FIRST AND RECEIVES 1 MILLION $!!!"Larry shouted.

I looked at him and smirked. Serves you right you uncultured swine.

"Next time,think twice before you pick a fight. Know your place. I'm not an ordinary girl"I said spitting on him.

With that I walked away. When I got to the others,they congratulated me.

"Come one guys. We need to go. The race is going to start soon"I said.

Everyone walked after me to our cars.

At the track...

"Mikka and Daniel listen up. I know y'all aren't really on good terms with each other but remember our motto is if one wins all win. So stay strong"I told them giving them each a hug.

"Racers can you please get to the starting line!"Gimbo shouted.
"Go get 'em guys!"we shouted.

"Heyyy!!!"

Everyone looked and guess who it was. Rider. I could smash his head in and cut him up. His working on my damn nerves.

"What's up second place?"I said.
"Thought you would have been at the fight"Rider said.
"Well unlike you,I actually do my homework"I said smiling.
"How does it feel still being second place? Does it sting? I mean,I did warn you"I smirked.

He looked at me. You could see he was pissed but did we care? Hell no!!

"Yo Rider! Watch your back,we are coming for you!!!"Big Bow shouted.

We all laughed and started trashing him. Watching him walk a way was amazing. If only he knew.