Chapter Twenty

I took her to this fancy,formal restaurant. It was a Spanish/Italian restaurant. Her eyes were glowing under the moonlight. She is the most beautiful woman I've ever seen in my life.

"Logi, this must have cost a fortune. There was no need to spend so much on me Logi"she said.
"Only the best for you my love"I said pulling out her seat.

She said thank you and sat down. I sat down in front of her and browsed the menu. Well I was browsing I couldn't help but stare at her. I couldn't get enough of her beauty.

"What you staring at Logi?"she asked
"At you"I said winking.
"Oh"Becca said looking away.

I knew she was blushing and I loved making her blush. I smiled at her and watched her try to hide her red cheeks.

Becca's POV...

This date was amazing. If only he would ask me out though. I know it's been 2 weeks but I want to be his girlfriend already. Maybe I'm impatient. I don't know.

"So I was thinking,how about a huge bowl of ice cream for dessert. I know this place close by that sells the best ice cream ever"he asks between bites.
"Well now that you mention it,I think I have space for that ice cream"I said smiling.

After we finished eating, Logan paid the bill. We walked towards the ice cream shop. I thought it was a huge shop. He spoke about the place as if it was huge but it wasn't. It was actually tiny but cute.

"Any specific flavour you want or can I surprise you?"he asks.
"Surprise me if you can"I said winking.

He chuckled and walked in. I sat down and thought about the whole date. Maybe his going to kiss me or maybe I should kiss him. I really don't know.

15 minutes later he came out with a huge bowl of ice cream.

"Woo,this is really huge. I don't think we can eat all go it up"I said as he sat down next to me.
"If we can't,we can take doggy bags. But I'm sure we will be able to eat all this. Trust me ,once you start eating,you can't stop"he said.

I looked at him and decided to test that theory. I took a bite and sure enough it was mouth watering. I wanted more and more everytime I took a bite.

"Hey don't forget about me"Logan said chuckling.
"Sorry"I said through bites.

We stayed quiet well eating. It was so amazing just sitting in silence enjoying each others company. We finished eating all the ice cream and I wanted more.

"Logi,I want more"I said pouting.
"Ok,ok. I'll buy more but you don't eat it now ok?"Logan said seriously.
"But Logi"I whined.
"No eating it now or I'm not going to buy the ice cream"he said.

I chuckled and agreed with him. He came out with the ice cream in a doggy bag and we both walked hand in hand to his car.

When we got to my house,we sat in silence,staring at each other.

"Thank you for today Logan. I really enjoyed every minute of it"I said.
"I really enjoyed the date myself. Do this again sometime right?"Logan asked.
"Sure anytime. I should get going though"I said reaching to the handle.

We said our goodbyes and I climbed out. I was disappointed by the fact that he didn't try and kiss me. I didn't even have the guts to kiss him either. I shook my head and went in. I went straight to bed,I didn't bother washing. I was so exhausted. I stripped and grabbed one of my shirts. As soon as my head hit the pillow,I was lights out.