Chapter Eight

Dont forget to vote and comment

____________

Four days later...

It's Saturday everyone!!!! Meaning no school and a lot of food!!! FOOD!!!!!!!!I woke up extra early considering the fact that I will be with the gang early and I need a substantial amount of food in my stomach.

"Mom!!!!!!!!!!!!"I said running to her room.

I opened the door and jumped on her.

"Ooff. Cyrus!!"she groaned.
"It's weekend,go sleep please"Mom begged me.

Before I could say a word, Emile jumped on the both of us.

"Emile!!!"we both shouted.
"Haha,I heard a reunion happening without me so I came to join"he said.

Mom and I just shaked our heads and chuckled. It felt nice laying by Mom. We haven't done this in years actually.

"Well this is nice and all but you guys are hurting mommy"as soon as she said that we both jumped up and sat crossed legs on the bed.
"Sorry Mom"we both said.
"Awwww,it's fine my lovies"she said pinching our cheeks.
"So where are you two going today that you needed to wake up whole day?"Mom asked.
"Well I have a date"Emile said.

Mom and I looked at him as if he was crazy. And yes Mom knows about his fuckboy ways.

"You? On date?"I asked.
"Really Emile. My love,mommy knows you by now. As long as you don't make her pregnant go ahead because I ain't paying for no fucking baby"Mom said in a serious tone.
"Yes Mom"Emile said laughing.

I punched Emile in the arm and cuddle with Mom.

"And where are you going sweetheart?"Mom asks me.
"I'm going to spend the day with Mack and the crew. Becca's going with too"I said yawning.
"But before that,I'm going to a nap with my mommy"I said snuggling up with her.
"Heyyyyy no fair! I too want to take a nap with Mom"Emile whined.
"You both can take nap with me"Mom said patting next to her so that Emile can lay down.

An hour later...

We were all sitting in the kitchen eating. All washed and dressed when I realised I was going to have to take Emile to his date.

"So Emile..."
"Yes dear sister"he asked.
"Since I already know I have to take you to this so-called 'date',where's it going to be and what time exactly because I'm leaving in 20 mins to go fetch Becca"I said taking another spoonful of Cheerios.
"Well it's at the mall actually,where you guys going?"he asked.
"To the mall and then to Big Bow's"I said.
"Well I'll go with y'all then. I haven't hanged out with y'all in a while"Emile said.
"Cool,Imma go fetch my shoes quickly" I said.

I run upstairs to fetch my shoes. Today I was wearing a black skinny jean,with a white boob tube top and my leather jacket. I was wearing a black chocker as well. Today I felt like wearing a heel so I decided on a black boot with heel.

Ok I know that's a lot of black and my mother doesn't like at all but I can't help it. Black is a beautiful colour then you get my brother"Black is a shade not a colour" as if I care.

"Emile!!!" I shouted running downstairs.
"Yo"he said making himself visible.
"You ready?" I asked.
"Sure thing. Bye Mom,love you"he said.
"Love you Mom,text me if you need anything. BYEEEEE!!!"I shouted.

At the mall...

"Cyrus!! Psst Cyrus"Logan whispered calling me over.

I rolled my eyes and walked to him.

"Yes Logi"I asked.
"Gimme Becca's number pweeez"he asks pouting.
"Ohhhh I think we were right. You are going to be the next one in love"I chuckled at how much his blushing.
"Cyrus!! Pweez pretty pweez. I will do anything"he begs.

As soon as he said anything I knew exactly what he was going to buy.

"Well I don't know if you can afford it tho"I said putting my index finger by chin.
"Cyrus!!!!!"he shouted and everyone looked.
"Wtf Logan. What's going on......ohhhhhhhhh"Mack said

Everyone started laughing except Becca. She had no idea what was going on.

"Oh come on Logi... Just ask the girl yourself"Emile said.
"Emile I swear to God I'm going to kill you"Logan said.

We watched as the two of them bickered back and forth. I rolled my eyes and grabbed Becca's hand.

"Let's go shopping and leave them to bicker" I said.
"I agree"she said.
"You know they arguing because of you,right?"I pointed out.
"Wait, what?!"she shouted stopping in her tracks.