Chapter Twenty Eight

I've been watching the time for the past two hours. Its all 8'o clock and he hasnt arrived yet. Emile wants to leave, but he wont. Not until he sees him, probably going to say something smart to him or act tough so that he knows not to hurt me.

There's nothing going on besides us being friends so he doesn't really have a reason to be pacing in the hallway.

"You are starting to royally piss me off Emile. Stand still for God's sake" I said rubbing my temples.
"No i will not. This dude is taking long and i want to check him out before i even think of leaving you alone in his company" He said.
"Mommy's upstairs and they have met before so..." i say trailing off.

Before he could say anything there was a knock at the door. That must be him.
I walked towards the door and stopped in the hallway to straigthen out my clothes.

"Cyrus!! Im leaving your guest is here and my room is off limits" i heard Emile shout before opening the door.
"Hurt her, ill kill you" he said before pushing past him out the door.

I rushed to the door knowing damn well that he did some shit that made Rider pissed.

"Oh dear brother, you can barely do right in bed as ive heard how will you be able to kill him?!" I shouted chuckling.
"Fuck off Cyrus Rose" he said flipping her off.
"It takes two!!!" I said laughing.
"Come on in" I said making my way to the kitchen.

I personally feel that he expects more from tonight like I said. His reputation is well known at school and amongst the gangs. Speaking of gangs i wonder when my next fight. I haven't had one in a while nor have i heard from Big Bow in a while. I will have to make a turn there not only to find out what's going on but to work out. Im starting to slack off.

I completely forgot about him being here as i was absorbed in my phone wanting to call Steph to see why everyone is so quiet when he grabbed my phone, putting it on top of the fridge where he knew i couldn't reach.

"No phones. Tonight is about relaxing, talking shit and getting to know each other better" He said putting his phone off and on top of the fridge.

Groaning i made my way to the living room and sat down on the couch kicking my shoes off.

"I only agreed to this because of free food. Nothing more nothing less and i dont see any food second place" i said folding my arms and looking at him.
"Ouch my heart. Thought you liked me" he said sitting down next to me, clinching his heart.
"Congratulations on your heartbreak" i said moving away from me.

I don't know, but when i moved away it looked like i hurt his feelings in a way. Like what he said was a reference to himself and me moving away gave him an answer that he didnt want to hear or see. The more i thought about it and looked at him, i could see that he was quite nervous and he was fidgeting with his fingers.

"You like what you see?"He said smirking when he saw me staring at him.
"Actually, im wondering why you are fidgeting and look so nervous. It's not like im going to bite you or maybe i will?" I said testing a theory i had.

And sure enough, i was right. The shocked look and the fact that he swallowed so hard told me that he had some type of feeling towards. Lemme tell you, when i say that no one and i mean no one has seen him so on his nerves, im not joking. He usually keeps his composure, but not today.

"Cats got your tongue or are you trying to formulate a comeback because it wont work" i said.
"Uhh m-maybe" Rider stuttered.

Getting up, i made my way to the fridge and took out a bottle of Coke. As i made my way to cabinet to take out two glasses, i could feel him staring at me, watching my every move. Normally, i would have found this creepy as fuck, but since im unsure as to how to feel about it and the fact that i kinda liked it, i let it go.

"Ok, so i took out Coke, but do you want a-"
"Cyrus dont you dare give him a beer. You are both underage!!!" i heard my mother shout from upstairs.

Rolling my eyes, i poured two glasses of Coke and made way to him.

"Thanks" He said once he had it in his hand.
"What do you want to eat?" He asks taking a sip.
"Oh, i get to pick. I feel honored" i said dramatically sitting down.

*Time skip*

After we ate, i put on a movie. Well, we first argued about it for bit since i wanted to watch a Disney movie while he wanted to watch a fast and the furious movie. I have nothing against it since that's a part of my live, but i want to sing.

"So.. Do you have second name?" He asks.
"Nah, not like im going to use it except when i sign my name so my mother never bothered. How about you?" I asked him.
"Yeah i do. Rider Baruch Black, nothing special really. I dont like it so i dont disclose my second name" Rider said shrugging.
"I kinda like it, Baruch. Sounds holy, not that you are but it suits you" I said honestly, moving closer to him.

I watched as he blushed. He tried to hide  but he couldn't. His ears even gave it away, they were blood red. I was about to speak up when his phone rang.

'Yo, whats up. You are disturbing me, I'm in the middle of something' - Rider.
'He just doesn't know when to let up does he' - Rider said gritting his teeth.
"Ya ya, give 20 mins. Ill be there'-he said hanging.

I turned myself to face him, laying my head down on the back of the couch.

" Soooo, you gotta go don't you? "i asked staring at him.
" Yeah, something i need to take care with the guys"he said.
"Well thanks for the food. I must say i didnt expect you to buy so much, but im not complaining" i said getting up and making my way towards him.
"Yeah, thanks for allowing me to come. I enjoyed myself more than i thought. You wouldn't mind if we did this again, maybe be at my house next time?" Rider asks opening the door.
"Sure id love that" i said smiling.

I found myself next to him holding the door as he stared at me. I wonder what's going on in his head right now. My thoughts were racing so fast that i didnt even notice him lean in and kiss me until i felt his soft, full lips on mine.

"Goodnight Cyrus" He whispered before leaving me standing in the doorway stunned.
"G-goodnight" i said quickly closing the door once he got in his car.

He just kissed me and i did nothing. What the actual fuck Cyrus?! No, no, no, i refuse to believe that i feel any type of way towards him...before i could indulge further in this, i was snapped out of it by my phone ringing.

'Good evening, this is Boston PD. What can i help-'
'We have problem, a major problem' - Steph.
'I'm on my way'- i said hanging upstairs.

I run up to my room my hoodie one side. I grabbed a pair of black sneakers and changed out of my jean into a grey swag pants. I also grabbed my black leather jacket and rub downstairs.

"Mom, im leaving. Byee!!!" i shouted grabbing my car keys.

This better not have anything to do with why Rider left.

__________
A/N:who's ready to meet Rider's gang members because im sure as hell ready to introduce them. Dont forget to vote and comment, share the book with everyone who read wattpad books the support would be great please🙏.