Chapter Thirty Eight

Timeskip:3 hours

For the past 3 hours, everyone has been looking for more information on those three men in red. Usual you hear about lady in red, but not this time. Anyways, i got Lyle to hack the cameras nearby the alley. It shows three men walking out, but without their jackets. However, we couldn't get clear images of their faces.

I did go to school to pick up Becca as i had Logan go on a run for something. She asked a bunch of questions and apparently Rider was extremely worried as well. Becca said that he constantly asked her about me. He had called me numerous times, but i didn't have time to answer or send him a message. I should call him.

*Finally*-Rider.
*Where you that worried about me? *
*What type of question is that?! Of course! You rushed out of class without saying anything. You left everything on the table, by the way I have your belongings and your homework*-Rider.
*Aww, aren't you cute? Thank you, hahaha*
*I'm not cute. I am smoking hot*Rider.
*Bye Rider*

Hanging up, i made my way to my laptop and i skype called Reginald.

*We have a problem*(folded my arms across my chest leaning back into my chair)
*What do you mean*-Reginald ("gripping the edge of his desk sitting up straight)."
*We either have a new enemy or Ben is trying to draw you out into the open. Either way, someone is going to pay for hurting my star fighter. I need to know who else you pissed off or crossed before i lose my men and women*(raised my head and licked my bottom lips)
*You will have your list by tomorrow. Goodnight Cyrus*-Reginald.

Everyone was now staring at me and they all had the same expression on their faces. Clearly they all wanted to know one thing: What else is there that Reginald Black hasn't told me?

"Why dont we follow up on our suspicion of Ben? His the only one we know of who has looked for him and his also the only one who has hurt someone for information. He might have underlings that we don't know of" Bliss said.
"That makes some sense, but for some reason i don't think it's Ben. His oddly obsessed with Cyrus and dead scared of Razor. He knows that we can find anyone whichever way possible so i doubt he will take a chance, but we never know" Josh said.

I watched as they were discussing this over and over again. It's as if they kept replaying it they will find whatever they are missing in this puzzle. I let out a huge grunt while leaning back in my chair and spinning around in it. I sure as hell do not need this at the moment.

"When I find out everything that that bastard has done, i swear I'm going to ring his neck!!! There better be a fight on that list for either me or Razor. I need to let loose" i said getting up, slamming my hands on the desk and making my way to the punching bag.

"You need to wr(punch) - nvm" Big Bow said sighing.

Left hook, right hook, round house kick, repeat. Eventually i just kept punching the bag without angling my wrists. It stinged quite a bit, but i chose to ignore it. I forgot about every problem that i am facing and focused on my breathing. I got so lost that not even the smell of my own blood got me to stop. They had to pin me to the floor just to get me to stop.

"Chill Cyrus!!" Mack said pinning me down.
"Everything will work out just give it time, but you need to chill!!!" Launa said.

When did she get here? I turned my head in pointing towards Launa. Once they saw that i was calm, they climbed off me allowing me to sit up.

"When did you get here?" I asked.
"While you were murdering the punching bag. They needed more hands and i happened to be free so I came down" Launa said before stretching her hand out to assist me in helping me up.

I accepted her help and got up, dusting myself off. I walked over to where i left my dress and threw it on. I grabbed my phone and car keys, leaving them to do their jobs. I needed to blow off some steam and for some reason it's leading me to him for some reason.

Once in front of his door, it was like a weight fell off my shoulders. I knocked twice and waited.

"Cyrus, its nice of you drop by" Ms.Black said after opening the door.
"I felt like visiting for a while. Where is-"
"Cyrus!!! I heard that cute voicr coming from a extremely cute beauty.

She run into my arms, lifting her up and twirling her around i went and played with her for awhile before making my way downstairs to Rider's bedroom. I knocked before opening the door. I saw a sleeping Rider which made me smile brightly. I walked in, softly closing the door behind me. I sat down next to him and fiddled with my fingers. I was tempted to ran my fingers through his hair, but i was to nervous to do it.

Mustering up all my strength i ran my fingers through his hair. I smiled brightly thinking about all the ways i could tie his hair up and make him look oh so adorable. I giggled at the thought of him with pigtails with red lips. Quite a picture i tell you.

"Now this is a way to wake up after a nap" Rider said waking up.
"Hii" I said hiding my face behind my hands.
"Hey, are you ok? I called and texted you a bunch of times, but no answer. I was worried about you" he said cupping my face sitting up straight.

Laughing i pinched his cheeks, i started explaining to him what happened and the possibility of a new enemy. He seemed to be lost after i explained everything. He wrapped his arms around my waist and his head on my shoulder. With every passing second, his grip around my waist would tighten, but in a gentle way.

It eas quite disturbing to see him out of it. I called his name a few times, but that didn't seem to work. I could only think of one thing to do and that was to kiss him. I used my index finger to lift his face up from his chin and gently placed my lips on his giving him a peck.

"I'm worried Cyrus. What if they come after my family to get to him? He doesn't give a damn nor will he do anything to save them. His a selfish bastard and doesn't care whose life he needs to destroy to keep himself safe. I can't lose my family, i just can't. Cyrus please, i need to know where he is before something happens that none of us can control"He begged me.

His words made me feel disappointed in myself. I've thought about all this, but my hands are tied. I can't do anything. I owe Reginald. As much as my heart and my whole being wants to help him and his family. They have been nice, kind and welcoming of me, and yet here i am basically feeding them to the wolves. They don't deserve this, i don't deserve to be in their company either. I pulled his arms away from my waist and stood up with my back facing him.

"I-i can't Rider. I'm sorry, i hope you can forgive me" i said before rushing out of their house without saying goodbye.

This day really got worse.

Three days later...

I haven't went to school in three days. I cant face Rider. I arranged with Logan that he picks Becca up to and from school. She sends my homework anf any other work i need done. He hasn't sent me a message nor pitched up at my house as far as i know. I've been in Boston, working from here to figure out who the men red are.

I must say tho, Reginald has quite a list of enemies that he pissed off and it could be anyone of them. I had a few fights the past three days to let off some steam. They have helped, but not as much. I also made the decision to have a conversation with Reginald about this and how far this could go just to see if he is willing too. For now it's back to school.